[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled can we all agree that this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
now that the dust has settled can we all agree that this album was fucking terrible?
>>
>>61458596
it was pretty good
>>
i wouldnt call it terrible, but i just dont understand whats so amazing about it
>>
also jazzfags will defend this because they're so excited on the fact that there's freaking saxes and swing beats that they overlook the fact that it actually just sucks
>>
sure, its 2016 so it doesnt even matter anymore.

T P A B
R
I
P
E
>>
>>61458596
yea

>>61458612
no one that likes jazz is defending this album, only p4k drones that listened to bbng and the epic are
>>
can we talk about richard and linda thompson instead
>>
>>61458596
some of the middle tracks were bland
>>
>>61458633
I know a lot of jazz musicians who think its amazing
>>
>>61458665
>I know a lot of jazz musicians
stopped reading here
>>
>>61458665
this

>>61458633
get some taste faggot
>>
Just stop fucking talking about this album
>>
>>61458665
Can't tell if you're trolling but this album doesn't even have a lot of jazz on it, it's mostly just funk and neo-soul garbage. Most jazz puritans hate this piece of shit album.

>>61458691
just end yourself
>>
>>61458717
>Most jazz puritans
literally who cares about people with shit taste
>>
>>61458730
well u like this shitty album for a start
>>
>>61458730
>people that like jazz love this album
actually no they don't
>people that like jazz have shit taste

this is how fucking retarded you sound right now
>>
>>61458633
>no one that likes jazz is defending this album

What kind of annoying white kid are you to determine something like this?
>>
>>61458746
funny how the majority of people that like this album are white cucks
>>
>>61458745
the jazz musicians I give a shit about aren't "jazz puritans"
>>
>>61458783
oh so shitty memejazz like bbng. opinion discarded
>>
>>61458802
hot memes frend
>>
>>61458802
nice false dichotomy friend
don't worry I also think bbng is shit
>>
people are still making threads about tpab in 2016? this is why you losers will never get a girlfriend
>>
>>61458596
It was ok.
>>
YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT
GET SOME TASTE PLEBS OR YOU WILL NEVER GET IT
>>
I'm conflicted
>>
>>61459240
are you misusing your influence?
>>
alright lads, stop fighting...

7.8/10 that's what it is... nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>61458596
>mu agree on anything
Shit b8 thread loser
Eat your mothers pussy
>>
IMO it's a great album. Some artists will go their whole careers and never come close to making something like this.
>>
I haven't listened to it. Usually if an album generates multiple /mu/ threads per day, I assume it is shit and move on with my life.
>>
It was pretty good for a mainstream hip hop/pop album in 2015.

That doesn't really mean it deserves any of the praise it's gotten. It's a 7/10 at best, but it gained a lot of momentum because of the BLM protests.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.