[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rock fan: >Oh, so you don't like rock? That's fine,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Chaffinch-C-Web.jpg (76 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Chaffinch-C-Web.jpg
76 KB, 400x300
rock fan:
>Oh, so you don't like rock? That's fine, I know a lot of people like that! I don't judge people by their taste. I'm sure there's something out there that you will like though but I wont force you to listen to what you don't like :)

hip-hop fan
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU DON'T LIKE HIP HOP? HAVE YOU HEAD MF DOOM? WHAT THE FUCK THERE'S NO WAY YOU DON'T LIKE HIP-HOP IF YOU'VE HEARD T3H MASK 0F D00MZ! BASED GOD SWAG SENPAI DRAKE THE TYPE OF NIGGER TO DADROCKER RACIST SHIT PRETTY BOY SWAG HOOVAQ [emoji]

Why is this a thing?
>>
>>61457165
Post more finches
>>
>>61457165
Tbh I have always experienced it the other way around.
>>
/mu/tant
>I don't know what you like, I'm sure it's shit
>>
File: Finch-Owl-BW2.jpg (70 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Finch-Owl-BW2.jpg
70 KB, 1024x768
>>61457186
>>
classical fan:
>Why are you such a degenerate plebeian with a low IQ?

jazz fan:
>2deep4u

bleeps fan:
>wew lad desu baka senpai
>>
>>61457228
last one is missing a bunch of 3 year old /int/ memes
>>
R&B/soul/funk fan:
>implying we get replies to our threads to even have the argument in the first place
>>
>>61457228
>bleeps fan:
>wew lad desu baka senpai
can confirm
>>
>>61457255
>>implying we get replies to our threads to even have the argument in the first place
is satire because thats all they fucking ever say its annoying
>>
File: goldfinch[1].jpg (143 KB, 1600x822) Image search: [Google]
goldfinch[1].jpg
143 KB, 1600x822
just look at this majestic fucker.
>>
>>61457165
nice strawman, asshole.
>>
File: finch.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
finch.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>61457186
>>
>>61457298
this post is a strawman
>>
>>61457281
Find me a thread in the archive with more than 15 replies.
>>
>>61457319
i would but the threads would just be people like you making posts about how theres no replies which stops any conversation possible
>>
>>61457165
I think because typically people who don't like hip-hop never really give it a chance, e.g. they just don't like Lil Wayne or Drake or whatever few songs they have heard from the radio so they dismiss the whole genre. Meanwhile people are generally more well acquainted with rock music so when someone says they don't like it, it's assumed that they have at least listened to it enough to form that opinion.
>>
avant-garde rock fans
>The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>61457165
nice dubs but who are you quoting?
>>61457255
>>61457344
>>
>>61457165
>>61457227
>>61457283
Loving this thread. Keep up the good work
>>
>>61457165
If we're talking about rock fans on /mu/, they're usually very up their own arse about people who prefer other genres and will call you a pleb or pretentious depending on what it is you like.
Eg:
>>61457165
>>61457228
>>
>>61457228
wew lad desu baka senpaitachi
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.