[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What music do you exercise to? Americans obviously need not answer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: exercises.png (1 MB, 1230x1400) Image search: [Google]
exercises.png
1 MB, 1230x1400
What music do you exercise to?

Americans obviously need not answer.
>>
Killing In The Name on repeat
>>
FLEX YOUR MUSCLES
BE HARD
>>
>>61456598
J Dilla
DJ Shadow
>>
taytay and swans
>>
images of bodybuilders converted to audio in audacity
>>
>>61456598
ha
same thing when im not exercising
swans and death grips
>>
if you really care about being the ideal male (which you're not and never will be) you're probably a homosexual
>>
For whatever reason I listen to a lot of trip-hop
>>
>>61458357
What's wrong with that?
>>
I mostly listen to propellerhead for some reason it reminds me of my wannabe b-boy years as a child and i still get the same hype from it
>>
>>61456598
Delta Blues
>>
techno, mostly berghain-style shit because its a little monotonous in a good way
>>
File: listen to Swans once.jpg (91 KB, 583x600) Image search: [Google]
listen to Swans once.jpg
91 KB, 583x600
Swans ofc desu senpai
>>
File: ...gif (166 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
...gif
166 KB, 225x300
Currently starving myself to death, I feel like it's the only true way to kill myself
>>
Listening to music while exercising is for casuals of both music and exercising. If you can't do one thing without getting bored then you are most certainly a pleb and should kill yourself.
>>
>>61459088
I didn't ask to have a short attention span
>>
>>61456598
Hendrix, especially live stuff. Really any hard rock will do and Hip Hop as well, I enjoy listening to new albums when working out thought
>>
>>61456598
musique concrète and harsh noise
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.