[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /mu/ ever made you feel bad for liking something? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: RunTheJewelsRTJ2.jpg (227 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
RunTheJewelsRTJ2.jpg
227 KB, 658x658
Has /mu/ ever made you feel bad for liking something?
Pic related is my case.
>inb4 "meme rap"
>>
god damn i hate run the jewels
>>
>>61456117
i think mu made me not liking this as much as I did
>>
>>61456117
>meme rap
haha fucking meme rap garbage, that shit sucked
>>
>>61456132
Why though. When they first dropped /mu/ was all over this shit. Also El-P is GOAT producer
>>
File: alex_trebek.jpg (39 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
alex_trebek.jpg
39 KB, 280x350
>letting people on the internet affect your enjoyment of music

topkekalektrebek
>>
This albums good op, don't let /mu/s shit taste affect your enjoyment of it
>>
>meme rap

Is this the reason /mu/ made you feel bad for liking it? This album isn't a meme. The concept of "meme rap" is the meme.
>>
>>61456159
because their first was actually good
>>
you can bet /mu/ only hates this because of how highly p4k rated it, same with TPAB lmfao
>>
File: UltraviolenceLDR.png (113 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
UltraviolenceLDR.png
113 KB, 300x300
>>
>>61456180
I'm very impressionable with low confidence and self esteem
>>
IT'S AN AERIAL VIEW FROM YOUR HOUSE TO MY ROOOM
>>
>>61456117
>made you feel bad for liking something
That seems to be /mu/'s primary purpose.
>>
run the jewels have almost a bad of a fanbase as mf doom

>>61456344
How old are you? 15?
>>
>>61456272
You should feel bad for liking del ray tho
>>
>>61456117
Reddit the Jewels
>>
Nope, I get hate for liking so much pop but it doesn't bother me at all.
>>
File: 1450346563966.jpg (96 KB, 613x480) Image search: [Google]
1450346563966.jpg
96 KB, 613x480
>>61456579
>run the jewels have almost a bad of a fanbase as mf doom
this is the single most superficial and retarded reason to hate something
>>
not really.

I've gotten endless shit for liking Taylor Swift and Coldplay, but it just makes it a bit more special when I find someone else on here who likes them too.
>>
someone actually hit me on the head for saying I liked this album.

Guess they just don't understand what it means to be emo
>>
>>61458881
But Coldplay is only ever praised here
Unless you're talking about modern Coldplay
>>
>>61460514
nah I only like their first four albums
>>
>>61456117
POOP THE LAW THEY CAN EAT MY FART THAT'S WORD TO STINK
>>
>>61456344
I don't get why people like them more than Modern Baseball
They're less embarrassing but they're seriously lacking in pop-punk heaters
>>
No

That's not to say I'm one of those retards who spews 'HURR THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS GUILTY PLEASURES DERPAHERP EITHER U LIEK OR U DONT'

but anything I feel bad about liking, I do/ did so on my own terms long before /mu/ had a chance to interfere
>>
>>61456579
I hate pretty much fanbase for anything that I've noticed but the thing itself shouldn't be affected by that
Guess you just have to be secure enough in yourself to not feel that liking the same music as a bad person makes you a bad person by association
>>
>>61458907
>Guess they just don't understand what it means to be emo
>>
File: arianamyeverything.jpg (23 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
arianamyeverything.jpg
23 KB, 800x800
I'm not afraid to admit to /mu/ I mostly enjoy this, but I wouldn't tell my father.
>>
File: tumblr_mxrss5uQA81r3t7mzo8_500.jpg (32 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxrss5uQA81r3t7mzo8_500.jpg
32 KB, 500x382
I personally loved the St.Vincent/David Byrne collaboration. Still do, although /mu/ has pointed out the flaws in it.
>>
>>61456117
Myself.
Just kidding, no.
>>
No because I have good taste and know a fair bit about music and can defend the objective quality in all of the music I listen to. /mu/ is a bunch of teenage bandwagoners desperately trying to fit in by parroting the opinions of the last thread they saw.

Just start a thread or discussion about any classical, jazz, blues, hip-hop, EDM or rock recording that serves as a foundation to the modern music /mu/ worships and watch the people that call you pleb humiliate themselves.
>>
>>61461079
/threadirito finito
>>
>>61456305
If true then I like your honesty
>>
>>61461079

RIP /mu/
>>
>>61461009
She's sexy, who is she?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.