[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/, I'm thinking of starting a band sometime in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1448222496186.jpg (60 KB, 640x732) Image search: [Google]
1448222496186.jpg
60 KB, 640x732
Hey /mu/, I'm thinking of starting a band sometime in the next 6 years. What do you think I should do? I already have a plan set out, but I'm thinking about other things that I might do on the side.
>>
don't waste time on plans you faggot just get whatever friends you have and get instruments and do shit, worry about other stuff after you actually have a band to begin with
>>
Free Beer
>>
let pearl say fuck
>>
Get actual musicians as oppose to just friends who kind of know how to use an instrument.
Pick your genre based on what you can do.
Nail a style that fits your genre and personality and overall, don't forget to have fun.

Nice TV show taste, btw.
>>
>>61453212
nah, you see I came up with my life plan when I was 15 and I've been following that plan since
>>
>>61453239
I already have songs written down for two albums I plan on releasing in the future and I already know what they're going to sound like.
>>
>>61453240
if you have that attitude i guarantee you won't make good music
>>
>>61453240
Do you think you're an anime character?
>>
>>61453286
It's not like my life plan is purely music based, I would never do music as a career. It's more just a hobby
>>
>>61453294
I was one in a past life, senpai
>>
>>61453268
>Already wo albums planned

Teen confirmed.
>>
>>61453345
yes
>>
>>61453173
OP, you sound like my old bassist.
kept saying he was going to colorado after high school and going to school there.
Plans don't usually work out and if you intend on creating this group, I doubt your colleagues will agree with your plans
Be flexible
>>
>>61453415
Oh, no, the music aspect is something on the side, it's not part of the overall plan
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.