[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of The Front Bottoms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the_front_bottoms_cover1.jpg (2 MB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
the_front_bottoms_cover1.jpg
2 MB, 1425x1425
what does /mu/ think of The Front Bottoms?
>>
>>61449079
They have a couple of really, really amazing songs in the sea of shit that is the rest of their discography.
>>
>>61449079
>Three Chords: The Band

All memes aside they're ok. I can't listen to them for more than 20 minutes without feeling like I'm hearing the same repetitive shit.
>>
I really love their six best songs and can't bear the rest of their discography
>>
Music for people with ADHD
>>
>>61449079
Forgettable. I listened to them a bunch at one point and now I literally do not remember a single thing about them except for their logo.
>>
The ONLY good song is the first song on OP's album
The rest of their discography is shit
>>
>>61449372
nah the first 3 on OPs album are great
>>
>>61449386
no
>>
>>61449079
Just an even poppier & more tumblr-friendly version of AJJ senpai
>>
File: 0.png (379 KB, 418x412) Image search: [Google]
0.png
379 KB, 418x412
I can't stay away from them, I own all their albums and I can relate to everything they sing. They're honestly a guilty pleasure. I like their S/T album the most.
>>
>>61449491
You probably like andrew jackson jihad and blink 182 too
>>
>>61449079
They're pretty gud
>>
I don't
>>
Honestly, I unashamedly love them. Brian Sella is a hack who confessed that most of his material comes from things he sees and conversations he overhears from other people, meaning the songs aren't even that personal. He also often seems to smile or not give a fuck even singing "sadder" songs, because, well, they're not true to heart. Their compositions are simple and some of the lyrics could be considered cringeworthy, and they seem to become increasingly less complicated as time goes by, Back On Top being almost full pop already with big, repeating choruses and toned down rambling.

However, I love them. I think they either click with you or not, and you either take them kind of in jest or not at all, and that makes all the difference on how much you'll enjoy them. I also think they have some legitimately good, if not great, and sometimes surprisingly insightful songs, for the teen/young adult crowd that is, but that's what they are anyway. One of my favorite lyrics of theirs, that I think perfectly sums up the band, is:

>But who's gonna push my wheelchair around when I get sick?
>God forbid I ever stop feeling sorry for myself, for being selfish
>This is not the way I plan on living for the rest of my life
>But for right now, it gets me by
>It gets me by
>>
>>61449454
AJJ is the most tumblr friendly artist in existence
The front bottoms literally never even talk about white guilt you dumbass
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.