[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What band has the most full-length albums that you genuinely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bork.jpg (160 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
160 KB, 500x499
What band has the most full-length albums that you genuinely like and revisit? For me I think it's the Melvins

>Gluey Porch Treatments
>Ozma
>Bullhead
>Lysol
>Houdini
>Stoner Witch
>Stag
>Honky
>The Maggot
>The Bootlicker
>The Crybaby
>Hostile Ambient Takeover
>Pigs of the Roman Empire
>(A) Senile Animal
>Nude with Boots

that's like good-to-great 15 albums. breddy gud. how about you guys?
>>
>>61448090
Yeah Melvins discog is great. Recent material has been disappointing though.

Neurosis, Nadja, Can, Dean Blunt, and James Ferraro come to mind.
>>
>>61448090
Holy shit i did NOT know Tim Heidecker was starring in the new Bjork biopic?
>>
>>61448090
Swans
>>
>>61448208
>Can
Curious, which ones do you like? /mu/ only really posts about 'those' 3, and sometimes Babaluma/ Monster Movie
>>
>>61448318
I like everything up to and including Saw Delight, especially that one. Love all the exotic sounds.

Yeah later era Can pales in comparison to the earlier stuff but it's still good. It's sad that most people immediately dismiss it.
>>
>>61448589
And of course all the posthumous stuff is great too. (Delay and The Lost Tapes)
>>
>>61448090
Taj Mahal Travellers
Jandek
>>
Coil
>>
>>61448090
cake
>>
David Bowie
>>
>Animal Collective
>Cibo Matto
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.