[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: facts.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
Yeesh-us
>>
Fact: only plebs and redditors dislike this
>>
>>61431632
nah f︂︂a︂m it's pretty shit.
Luckily it won't be on the album
>>
Fact : only braindead plebs who like "club music" played loud like this
>>
>>61431632
lol. it's legitimately awful
>>
>>61431632
Fact: only plebs and redditors claim that plebs and redditors dislike things
>>
Hey Kanye it's New Years Eve. Last year you left us with Only One, a minimalist autotune ballad written in collaboration with the greatest living Beatle, Sir Paul MacCartney. What do you have to shepherd us into 2016, Ye?

ima play u a dope ass soul sample for 30 seconds then BAM FUK U NIGGAS BE WANTIN THE OLD YE WELL FUK THEM AND FUK MY FANS KIMOJI WE CULTURE IM DOING A DADRAP-CUM-ADDIDAS AD JUMPMAN REMIX WITH STREET FIGHTER SAMPLES WE CULTURE COUCHES COUCHES COUCHES COUCHES
>>
What is this?

Fuck you guys and your hard to find shit lmao
>>
>>61431748
literally google the word "facts"
>>
is he dissing fact magazine? oh its lit
>>
btw the song wasn't mixed proper, feels totally rushed i bet he regrets it already
>>
>diss tracks
>rapping about shoes

Does anybody (underrage fuccbois aside) actually like this?
>>
File: Yeezuhrrea.png (548 KB, 1000x1024) Image search: [Google]
Yeezuhrrea.png
548 KB, 1000x1024
>>
>people still haven't figure out the first 25 seconds was the teaser and the rest was him making fun of us
smmfh
>>
As always metro kills it, but the lyrics and yeys flow is pretty trash
>>
>>61431737
Sums up my feelings
>>
>>61431902
I choose to believe this
>>
>>61431902

I think a few people have caught on, but uhh, it's not really a good joke if it's too believable as sincere
>>
>>61431902
>slowed down soul music as a teaser
Is he really going to jump on the vaporwave bandwagon years after vaporwave has been declared dead?
Way to go with the time, gramps
>>
>>61431964
he did it with industrial hip hop so why not? that's his thing
>Love Below released
>he perfects it with College Drop out
>Tpain debut
>he perfects it with 808s and Heartbreak
>Death Grips
>Yeezus
>>
>>61431995
Are you seriously claiming that Yeezus did industrial rap better than Death Grips? lmao
>>
>>61432021
he cleaned it up for the masses faggot thats his point
>>
Is he 40 yet? Fuck this guy is old now, is he on the same boat as jay z? Like who the fuck is excited for a new jay z album?
>>
File: 1388169727438.png (325 KB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
1388169727438.png
325 KB, 200x293
sounds like ot genasis to me
2/10 overall
>>
Really hope his album won't be trap, I'm so fed up with this gargabe.
>>
>>61432078
Kanye is the kind of trendhoppers, of course it's going to be something popular, with little understanding of what made it popular in the first place.
and the sad thing is, it's going to be sucessful regardless of the quality because of radio spamming.
>>
>>61432021
>better
it sounds completely different, it's like post punk to death grips' punk.
some producers like Arca prolly did but Kanye has probably 100% of the control and 80% of the work one that end when everthing is said and done, and he hadn't heard of dg.
It's obvious he just felt cocky. He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, he didn't release any music apart from All Day which even he's forgotten and still somehow become more of a global meme than he is.
>>
>>61432078
I'm sorry to break it to you but it most likely will be, that or grime watch lol
>>
>>61432106
>>61432078
see
>>61431995
>>61431964
>>
>>61432021
yes
>>
Yeezy went full WorldStar on this track desu.
>>
>>61431604
I honestly don't see how he's gonna make swish a full trap album when he just wanted to have a little fun on this track
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.