[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao what the fuck is fantano doing https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tamir.jpg (203 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
tamir.jpg
203 KB, 630x354
lmao what the fuck is fantano doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAnf6cSLyn8
>>
what is the plan really?
>>
>this is real
>>
>>61431263
THAT istheplan
>>
File: 11056875644.png (142 KB, 347x339) Image search: [Google]
11056875644.png
142 KB, 347x339
>>61431248
>>
>fantano starts doing reaction vidz
>picks this out of all videos to be his first
edge
>>
>walking around in public with a gun even if fake

these niggas never learn.
>>
Haven't read into this before but

>unstable cop
shoulda been watched, suspended if red flags show up
>>
>>61431323
When I was a kid I'd play with airsoft guns in the park with my friends all the time, got the cops called a few times and none ever drew their weapons or viewed us as threats. The cop was retarded and so was the dispatcher that didn't mention that the kids gun probably wasn't real.
>>
>>61431484
>A 9-1-1 caller, who was sitting in a nearby gazebo, reported that someone, possibly a juvenile, was pointing "a pistol" at random people in the Cudell Recreation Center. The caller twice said that the gun was "probably fake."

from the wiki article
>>
File: eeehhh.png (131 KB, 288x324) Image search: [Google]
eeehhh.png
131 KB, 288x324
>>61431248
WTF

why would he upload this

you're a music critic dude please stay in your lane

does no one else find this weird?
>>
>>61431503
Yeah, the caller said it was probably fake, we don't know if the police dispatcher told the officers that the gun was probably fake.

The dispatcher probably said something like
>"Black male in park, possibly armed with a hand gun" and left it at that.
>>
>>61431536
true
>>
great music related thread
>>
>>61431562
Fantano is a music reviewer and a big personality on this board, you sperg
>>
>>61431567
This post has nothing to do with music, musicians, or instruments. Please rectify this by deleting all of your posts in this thread
>>
But didn't he shoot up a school?
>>
>>61431521
his thatistheplan channel is used for off topic stuff
>>
>>61431960
So it's not music related and this thread is for /pol/ and /news/?
>>
>>61431248
>cop kills kid befoe even speaking to him
>jumps out of car before it even has stopped
let off free, fuck cops, fuck the courts..that faggot needs to be rotting in jail .
>>
>>61431999
the whole US needs to be in backwards country jail
>>
literally what the fuck is this shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.