[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Eww, you listen to THAT music? You should listen to bands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: NirvanaSucks.jpg (19 KB, 314x400) Image search: [Google]
NirvanaSucks.jpg
19 KB, 314x400
"Eww, you listen to THAT music? You should listen to bands that play REAL music with a message, like Nirvana or Blink-182."
>>
what band will become t-shirtcore next?
>>
lmao that bitch probably hasn't even heard Bleach
>>
>implying a girl would ever speak to me
>>
>>61428089
/thread
>>
- my cousin who's two years older than me
>>
>>61428050
Swans
>>
"oh nirvana? Yeah I like some of their stuff."

And then you keep acting like a normal fucking person
>>
>>61428434
no. you mumble something stupid and start running to your house to shitpost on /mu/
>>
>>61428434
>>61428472
my response falls somewhere between these depending on how stressed out I am
>>
"NirvanaSucks.jpg"
>>
>>61428472

the life of a bottom
>>
>>61428037
Yeah Nirvana's nonsensical pseudo poetic lyrics and Blink's whiny beta male lyrics are super deep
>>
>>61428050
sonic youth but just the goo cover
>>
I would explain that I don't like Nirvana at all and that I find their music not only distasteful but totally obnoxious and painful to listen to, and rectify it with an enthusiastic endorsement of Blink 182, whose poppy punk anthems shaped my childhood and who I still find great joy in listening to.
>>
>>61428699
I don't think so
>>
>>61428037
>"Eww, you listen to THAT music? You should listen to bands that play REAL music with a message, like Kanye or Death Grips"
/mu/ will defend this
>>
>>61429811
I'll defend the Kanye part of it, I guess. It's dumb to lord it over people like that, but early on Kanye had a pretty decent positive message, for the most part.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.