[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw won't ever leave your body for the first time again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: dgrONTj.jpg (2 MB, 4499x4499) Image search: [Google]
dgrONTj.jpg
2 MB, 4499x4499
>tfw won't ever leave your body for the first time again
>>
>>61426038
i listened to this for the first time today and it kinda sucked, but on second listen i fell asleep and it was better

not even being sarcastic t b h
>>
ARE YOU
>>
>>61426183
ALSO
>>
>>61426257
FRIGHTENED
>>
>>61426332
ARE YOU
>>
>>61426348
ALSO
>>
>>61426348
ALSO
>>
JUST A
>>
>>61426548
>>61426556
FRRIIIGGHTEENNNNNNNNED
>>
SEC MORE
>>
>>61426568
DREAMER
>>
/mu/ was a much better place when this album came out
>>
>>61426599
TO PUT
>>
>>61426038
thanks doc
>>
i love mpp fuck all the contrarians is a great psychedelic album
>them layers of sound
hnnnnnggg
is just ear candy
is the ultimate psychedelic album at least for me
everyone should drop acid and listen to it at least once in their lifes
>>
Memes aside, I still like just staring at this album cover.
>>
>>61426910
Spirit Sung Tongs and ODDSAC are their prime listen to on acid releases imo
>>
>>61427088
It fits the music really well. Really colorful and kinda trippy but you can still make sense of everything.
>>
>>61427121
>ODDSAC
>on acid
have fun in the asylum
>>
>>61427255
I watched it last weekend on acid, first time for both. It was incredibly cool, spooky, but didn't fuck me up. Probably would've fucked me up if I were on shrooms though.
>>
>>61426038
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN MYYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
IMMMMMMMM GETTING LOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IN YOURRRRRRRRRRRRR CURLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>61427121
>no feels or campfire songs

These are actually the best, though wow is The Softest Voice good on acid. Though I didn't get to hear ST past that track, so there are probably a bunch more great ones on it
>>
>>61427571
Visiting Friends was a highlight, and I wish I would've listened to CS while I was peaking. CS is one of my personal favorite anco albums. Feels was fantastic though.
>>
>>61427711
Dude I was with played this mixed up version of feels that had stuff like People and Tikwid, and used Must Be Treeman as transitions and just oh my god, it kind of recontextualized the tracks in a really intensely comfy way that felt like a story, like they drew out the start of Did You See the Words with all the pixie-ish laughter, I felt like it was set in like a magical fairy village, it was so much better than just turning on Feels and listening from start to end. Also I felt like it was mixed differently or something cause like the ambient sounds on Daffy Duck I remembered seeming louder than usual, which also contributed to the atmosphere. We were so in a relatively dark room watching Samsara with these like aqua blue lights on, it was an awesome setting. I know I'm gonna be listening to AnCo some more next time
>>
OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA
>>
>>61427121
>high pitched white noise on acid

I would jump out of a fucking window
>>
File: Film camp.png (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Film camp.png
1 MB, 1360x768
>>61427806
You got a link senpai? Also I'd recommend listening to Long Season next time you trip as well, it was glorious.
>>
>>61427878
Either you've never done acid or I just did a low dosage or got lousy product. Shrooms were way more intense for me.
>>
>>61427903
I wish I had it, but he hasn't sent it to me. I'll post it in all the AnCo threads once I have it

Appreciate the suggestion family
>>
File: 1451267048241.gif (100 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1451267048241.gif
100 KB, 200x200
>get high as fuck with roommates
>jump into bed
>slide on fuzzy blanket
>blast this in headphones
>launch into another dimension
>mfw

DUDE me all you want, it was a genuinely breathtaking experience.
>>
>>61427943
You did a low dosage or got lousy product.
>>
>>61427943
>Shrooms were way more intense
Your dealer fucked you or you didn't take enough.
>>
>>61427867
SPORT BROTHER SUPPORT YOUR BROTHER PORCH BROTHERS SPORT BROTHER
>>
>>61426038

MPP is fucking incredible
>>
>AnCo are my favorite band
>have never been high
>have never been on psychadelics
>all I want to do is hear them while under the influence of either but am too anxious to try them

Also I am a normie and work at a place that random drugtests which means I wouldn't anyway but still
>>
>tfw listened to this album on the beach at 5 A.M. during a meteor shower
>>
>>61428294
>tfw will never do this with a qt
>>
>>61428049
Lsd only stays in your system for a day
>>
>>61428541
But I'm a pussy too afraid of doing it
>>
>>61427995
>Comparing the intensity of two drugs.

Its dosage dependent, fucking morons.
One isn't "stronger" than the other.
10g of shrooms will be more intense than 300mcg of acid.

500mcg of acid will be more intense than 3.5g of shrooms.

One isn't more intense than the other. If anything, a massive dose of shrooms (7g+) is more intense, since its unpredictable (whereas acid is just rainbows and lah lah land above 600mcg for me).
>>
>>61428587
>>61428587
why? its fun. have a friend, do it in your bedroom and just go into knowing you're safe and just on a drug in your own house where no one will know.
>>
>>61426910
no way man
take MDMA and listen to MPP
it's pretty blatant inspiration for the whole album
>>
>>61428696
That is the situation I would prefer to try it in but I don't have a friend who does it/ would want to unfortunatly
>>
>>61428759
I meant a friend who is sober and just chills with you. Literally he doesn't even have to interact with you, but having a sober 'anchor' is nice. First time I ever tripped was with a straight laced friend who just sat with me and put on albums I asked for then drove me around when I felt like going. Fucking incredible day.
>>
>>61428759
Do it fgt
Get legit acid tho, dont be retarded, if the tab is really bitter dont drop more than 1/2 of it
>>
>>61428806
Fair enough, perhaps in the future

>>61428833
You don't understand how much I've thought about it but not feeling like I have access to the correct environment that I would prefer to try it in
>>
>>61428714
I would but isnt the hangover completly horrible? Like, days?
>>
>>61428851
JUST DO IT
>>
>>61427943
You probably got a shitty product. If you got them off the street then it was probably an nbome, 2c-b or some other shit

Actual acid is a goddamn trip
>>
>>61428851
Do it alone! Some of my best trips were either alone or with a quiet friend

If you can handle yourself on large quantities of weed or alcohol, you should be fine
>>
NO MORE RUNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>61426038
NEEDHERINEEDHERINEEDHERINEEDHERINEEDHERNEEDHERINEEDHERINEEDHERINEEDHERINEEDHERNEEDHERINEEDHERINEEDHERINEEDHERINEEDHER
>>
Strawberry Jam is more fun anyway.

That Peacebone mannn
>>
Last time I did acid I listened to like a 3 hour playlist I put together and The Purple Bottle was the greatest listening experience. I was peaking and sitting on my balcony at night looking over my street, and imagined my neighbors bushes and trees were sentient beings, like spirits of nature or something. I even saw faces and shit in them, was pretty cool
>>
>>61428854
kek, it depends, if you get some shitty designer stuff than it can be shitty, but if you get pure stuff than theres close to none aftereffects
>>
>>61428541
Wrong, it stays in your system for a couple weeks.
>>
>>61428665
I didn't say that, retard. He said he had an underwhelming acid experience and wondered whether it was just because of the dosage or a shitty tab, and I confirmed that yes, acid can be just as intense as shrooms with a proper dose.
>>
daily routine is best AnCo song
>>
I JUST WANT
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.