[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (31 KB, 527x207) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31 KB, 527x207
What did he mean by this?
>>
Pill Cosby
>>
Trill Cosby
>>
Chill Cosby
>>
Will Cosby
>>
>>61420968
>>61420983
>>61420996

Reddit has arrived.
>>
Do you pronounce it Cross-bee or Cross-by?
>>
>>61421013
Crosselby. It's german
>>
Bing Crosby
>>
>>61421010
take a chill pill cosby
>>
>>61420940
As much as I'd like to defend Bill Cosby, he probably did,
The media does tend to sensationalize this though.
>>
>>61421042
>literally 40+ women accuse him of rape
>MEDIA IS JUST TRYING TO GET LE STRONG BLACK MAN DOWN!!!!

>>>tumblr
>>
I still think he got framed to an extent.
Even if he did rape someone, the number is way lower, I'd go as far as to say it would be a single digit number.
>>
>>61421120
Yup. Guarantee that's what Wacka is on about as well.
>>
>>61421120
Did you even read my reply, /pol/?

He abused people with his power and money.
>>
>>61421120

Bill Cosby has never been a strong black man. He's against niggerdom of all kinds. If anything, libruls are loving his demise.
>>
>>61421287
So as a rapist are conservatives compelled to die on a hill for him like that Duggar guy then?
>>
it's hard for people to accept that nice mr. huxtable could have been a serial rapist, like how others can't accept that hitler was a man who probably loved his friends/family and choose to act like he was a literal monster. whenever someone does something that goes against our understanding of who that person was it's easier to pretend it didn't really happen than to acknowledge that people are complex and capable of a lot more than we choose to recognize.
>>
>>61421332

I haven't followed the reactions, but I bet Limbaugh et al defended him at times.
>>
This guys team in my fantasy league is named "Bill Cosby's Sleepers" pretty creative tbqwy
>>
>>61421363

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/11/14/rush-cnn-reporting-on-bill-cosby-rape-allegatio/201578
>>
>>61421357
Idk about that, people in Britain seemed more than willing to jump on the Jimmy Saville case and all those that followed it, and we all loved him.
>>
>>61421400
eh same principle, just that in this case people reversed their stance instead of mentally blocking out the accusations. in both circumstances we see an inability for people acknowledge complexity, it;s either he was a monster or a saint, no in-betweens
>>
>>61420940
i feel the same. real fishy all of a sudden all these girls come out at the same time saying he raped them.
>>
>>61420940
Da white always trying to put da black men down
>>
>>61420940
Eddie Griffin also thinks there's some conspiracy going on
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.