[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tpp.jpg (67 KB, 622x483) Image search: [Google]
tpp.jpg
67 KB, 622x483
?
>>
whos there
>>
Those jackals can't go after EVERYONE
>>
>>61417766
Any discographies I should download before TPP starts making my ISP give info to the government to get me arrested on Piracy charges?
>>
>>61417766
Yeah, what ever happened to that shit? I thought it was supposed to fuck the internet's asshole in a big way
>>
>>61417819
was supposed to pass yesterday???????
>>
>>61417766
Western countries short selling in their own people and ability to build things feat. jewish rules on various minutia about intellectual property

This is gonna be really bad in australia, not keen for the unemployment rate when I graduate
>>
>>61417858
No, they are going to vote on it this year
>>
>>61417813
Boris
Pink Floyd
Aphex Twin
Boards Of Canada
Swans
Shellac
Oneohtrix
Fugazi
Faust
Earth
Brian Eno
Bjork

Just trying to be as broad as possible since I have no idea what you're into
>>
>>61417878
sweet
>>
>>61417766
Actually I suggest we start downloading en masse through multiple IPs instead of stopping, no way they can go after everyone
>>
>>61417932
Yes they can
>>
>>61417964

No they can't. It would cost them more than they could possibly hope to gain. The only thing that will happen is the same shit that happens now. Nothing, with the odd, very rare someone who's been made an example of.
>>
>>61418074
Until they start ramping up the frequency of the examples, until people become accustomed to hearing about them, and the fact becomes ingrained in society that the risk has grown
>>
File: Capture.png (53 KB, 676x811) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
53 KB, 676x811
>>61417813
>>61417819
>>61417870
>>61417878
>>61417932
You fucking idiots there's nothing new in this it's the same stuff that has always been in the US

>TPP would not change the existing and well-established U.S. rules for responding to the serious problem of Internet piracy. So, TPP is not SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) or PIPA (PROTECT IP Act). TPP will protect legitimate digital trade, and will not, for example, require ISPs to monitor their systems.
https://medium.com/the-trans-pacific-partnership/frequently-asked-questions-on-the-trans-pacific-partnership-eddc8d87ac73#.61gjzh7zd
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.