[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have a pic of the new Kanye West single cover? Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Does anyone have a pic of the new Kanye West single cover? Also let's discuss FACTS I guess
>>
I'm willing to bet he threw the lyrics together yesterday
>>
>>
>>61406443
worst thing about this is he stole that cover from a girl on twitter, and didn't credit nor pay her

for a song where he brags about all the millions on millions he's made this year, he couldn't spare any of it for a 20 year old graphic design student.

we new slaves though. fuck you and your corporation am i right fellow kids
>>
>>61406404
>>
>>61406404
the bill cosby line points to that
>>
>>61406404
better than any of the other lyrics he's written this year that sound like they were thrown together in a day
>>
>>61406553
That's not saying much. That's like being the smartest Kardashian, not much of a compliment.
>>
>>61406502
but anon, black people can do no wrong, they are truly the most oppressed
>>
Literally if he just called it "Facts (Freestyle)" people wouldn't even be mad
>>
File: kanye-west-007.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west-007.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>61406630
hahahaahahahahahahaha
>>
>>61406502
Where is the story from?
>>
>>61406630
they just wouldnt give a shit
>>
>>61406502
kek
shut up
homegirl is hype, and this is definitely a great look for her portfolio
>>
>>61406622
XDDDDD

But seriously I'd like to see the girl's artwork. It makes me sad she wasn't credited.
>>
>>61408015
She seems very upset
>>
>>61408015
why not throw her some money?

the dude's loaded, he has no reason to be such a cheapskate. he has no legal obligation but it's the right thing to do.

he didn't even credit her, like come on.
>>
>>61406502
I was thinking that it looked amateurish and fan-made.
>>
>>61408045
she isn't suing so it probably isn't important
but if he releases it on itunes and spotify he'll most likely send her a check
>>
>>61406502
Yeah this fucks me off

always pay your fucking artists

(but then again she used his image so legally he probably could get away with it, but still the fact that he used it shows he likes it so he should fucking pay her)
>>
>>61408067
looks just as decent as Big Sean's artwork
>>
>>61408098
he's not gonna release it on itunes, he didn't even tweet it out. it's just a loosie.

like i said, he has no obligation, it's just the right thing to do, especially given how filthy rich him and his family is.

at least credit her
>>
File: DSC_6851-Edit-Edit_csfeip.jpg (619 KB, 1971x1167) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6851-Edit-Edit_csfeip.jpg
619 KB, 1971x1167
>>61406502
http://www.taliaazadianphotography.com
>>
>>61408644

he got some small ass feet. i'm only 5'7 and got a size 16 foot
>>
>>61406404
You can hear a Steve Harvey reference so it's pretty recent.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.