[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the last album you're listening to this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: devo-live.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
devo-live.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
what's the last album you're listening to this year?
>>
I listened to To Be Kind then Bob Dylan and The Band's The Basement Tapes.
>>
probably gonna listen to itaots then the sunset tree at the turn of the year
>>
Making this thread has made me wonder... Has a band ever released a new years show on CD?
>>
Not Available - The Residents
>>
Revolver
>>
>>61402745

Currents.
>>
The Resistance by Muse.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 235x235
Einsamer Winterweg by Wedard
>>
>>61402745
The Antlers - Familiars
>>
Romantic Warrior - Return to Forever. I dl'd the jazz fusion mega, this came with it, it's fucking amazing.
>>
File: they-might-be-giants-st.jpg (152 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
they-might-be-giants-st.jpg
152 KB, 500x500
Probably some TMBG because I just got their 80s material. Can't help but make comparisons to Devo and the Residents.
>>
>>61402745

I really didn't want to be a /mu/tant faggot like the rest of you, but I ended up listening to "My Father Will Guide Me a Rope Up to the Sky"

How did this happen?
>>
Ended up playing Spiderland.
>>
File: url.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
Infestissumam by GhosT B.C.
>>
>>61403983
Actually I think their debut s/t should be the first album I listen to this year, it's gonna turn 30 in 2016.
>>
File: Switched on Bach.jpg (43 KB, 398x400) Image search: [Google]
Switched on Bach.jpg
43 KB, 398x400
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.