[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a straight white male in America and I've got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 360x360
>I'm a straight white male in America and I've got all the luck I need
>releases a song called Fuck White People

what did they mean by this?
>>
They were trying too hard, just like you.
>>
>>61401379
Irony
>>
>>61401393
You don't fucking say
>>
>>61401379

I don't know a lot about this band but it's either satire or they just hang around exclusively white people so they see the bad in them but only the good in other people idk
>>
>>61401379
It's called satire
>>
I hate tattooed hipster leftist faggots with thick rimmed glasses so much
>>
>>61401393

What is the irony are they white supremacist or something?
>>
>>61401468
I think it's satire. It sounds way too tongue-in-cheek to be actually taken seriously.
>>
>>61401379
The most annoying thing about that was that they repeated the gender wage gap myth. If there's anything more "privileged" than a straight white male, it's his female counterpart.
>>
>>61401516
agreed, flannel wearing fucks should BURN
>>
>>61401379
>>61401392
>>61401393
>>61401426
>>61401468
>>61401515
>>61401516
>>61401531
>>61401533
>BIG BLACK DINGUS!

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>61401533

Skrewdriver is my favorite satire band desu
>>
>>61401379
>le white people are evil and ruin everything

I can't wait for this mentality to die in 2016.
>>
File: 1451369416924.jpg (138 KB, 590x525) Image search: [Google]
1451369416924.jpg
138 KB, 590x525
>>61401660

>implying it won't get worse until china takes over
>>
>>61401660
I'm a fan of ajj, and I'm ethnic, and I agree with this post. Although I wouldn't be so certain it'll end just yet anon
>>
>>61401706
Honestly most "ethnics" I know hate the mentality too, the only people who propagate the ideology are middle to upper middle class emasculated white men and feminists with borderline personality disorder, they're a fifth column within western society and they need to go away, this may be ironic, but fuck those types of white people.
>>
>>61401533
If you read it then it's obvious satire.

Sean grew up poor, he understands better than some trust fund kid.
>>
>>61401697
It's getting worse so the satanist illuminati can swoop in and save the day after they manipulated everyone into ww3 so they could kill off all the religion in the war and then the atheists so they would be hero saviors and then they rule the earth
>>
>>61401697
Then I'd gladly welcome our new Chinese overlords.
>>
>>61402277
You people always claim this shit, but if you read through his ama on redshit he makes it pretty clear it's not satire.
>>
>>61401813
They only hate this "mentality" because they have stalkhome syndrome. No sane person would just ignore that a group of people has been consistently. throughout history, and are going to continue to casually oppress and belittle their existence and cultures.
>>
>>61402766
people say the same shit about jews. are you an upper middle class self hating white person?
>>
>>61402766
The ethnic guy from before here. I'm half white but I look and thus am treated like a minority (NZ Maori). I understand that discrimination is a lot worse in places like the US and Australia, but what people need to realise is white people don't suck, people suck. In the same way that white people aren't great, people are great. Idk, imo you're aiight white people
>>
>>61402885
Maori's are fine I live in Australia and you guys contribute more to our country than our own indigenous people.
>>
>>61402766
The Ottoman empire enslaved tonnes of people, white people too, the English abolished slavery in places they colonized. Africa had a booming slave trade long before whites landed on it.
>>
fun band :)
>>
>>61402766
That is some incredibly condescending bullshit my friend, you might as well just be racist
>>
Lmao Sean bonnette literally posted in a thread yesterday and explained this
>>
>>61404386
What'd he say? Proof it was him?
>>
>>61404774
Posted a pic pretty undeniable, same smug hipster grin and patchy beard

Someone has a screencP
>>
>>>/his/
>>
>>61405207
I'll just take your word for it pal
>>
Christmas Island is their best album, I love some of their earlier stuff but their edginess just makes me feel ashamed to be listening to them.

I wonder if they think that their lyrics are really clever and funny.
>>
>>61402766
If they had stockholm syndrome wouldn't they be friendly to the liberal whites? Or you think they would be friendly to the conservative whites who are more directly "pro-white" and reject the self-hating whites because they think the self-hating ones are wrong...

I think it's because white liberals are obviously fake in their "appreciation" of other cultures. Like they're doing it to make a show for other whites of how progressive they are. And the involvement of whites in other cultures is always supposedly benevolent (as liberal whites are today) but it's always actually harmful to the other cultures so it's just patronizing. Like, why pretend to be their friend and "looking out for them" when you're really just looking out for yourself. A conservative position seems more respectful as you just identify them as other self-interested individuals/groups and try to understand them to the extent necessary to interact with them politely.

I actually thought AJJ was edgy and anti-PC when I heard of them. I went to one of their shows and they played the straight white male song, I shook the guy's hand after the show and he looked kind of disgusted at me, possibly because I'm a white male. But he is too, so he should just quit making music if that's how he feels. I mean would a person who holds these views really think the world needs more white males up on the stage yelling their political ideology at people?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.