[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a dream about grimes I was in a subway with my mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: grimes 2.jpg (283 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
grimes 2.jpg
283 KB, 1024x768
I had a dream about grimes

I was in a subway with my mother and grimes was the cashier and she seemed kinda upset. I went up to ask for a couple packets of mayo and she seemed a little upset and she only gave me one. What did i do wrong? I dont want to anger her!
>>
>>61396746
U took her mayo, nigga. Don't.
>>
>>61396805
i actually forgot about the mayo thing with her. that makes my dream even better
>>
last night i had a dream that i fucked grimes but i was convinced she wasn't grimes even though she looked and sounded exactly the same
>>
>>61396896
did she give you the ol' grimey grime?
>>
>>61396940
yeah glad i woke up desu
>>
>>61396746
If I had a dream with Grimes in it, I would never want to wake up.
>>
>tfw no Grimes dreams
>>
>>61398286
I'm worried about you. When a fairy queen haunts your dreams, it means your soul is being preyed on. I suggest you speak to a priest to guide you back to reality. If you don't you may slip into the fairy realm forever!
>>
whatever happened to that anon who said grimes was telling him to hurt authority figures and people
>>
File: goblin queen.png (1 MB, 885x869) Image search: [Google]
goblin queen.png
1 MB, 885x869
Is every post ITT a meme?
>>
>>61398623
He is currently planning to hurt authority figures and people. Keep an eye on the news.
>>
>>61398605
or to realiti
>>
>>61398671
But realiti is the fairy queen realm
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.