[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God fucking damn it, what's with all the people obsessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 183x275
God fucking damn it, what's with all the people obsessed with Sufjan? When I was in college, I had a roommate. Dude was fat, smelly, and obsessed with Sufjan Stevens. He had Sufjan t-shirts, Sufjan posters, a Sufjan plushie, and, I swear to God, he had a Sufjan body pillow. Every fucking conversation we had, he turned it into a Sufjan Stevens conversation. I wanted to punch him so bad, but I couldn't. I have anger issues, and fucking up just once could get me out of college. But honestly, sometimes I thought I'd gladly pay that price for punching that fat motherfucker in the face. I kept finding Suffy pictures EVERYWHERE. Some of them were covered in dry cum. Every night I heard him jerking off. Was disgusting as fuck.

One time he said to me: "Hey Anon, we are having music night this Friday, are you cool with that?" I had an all night party that Friday, so I allowed that, but only if his buddies wouldn't touch any of my stuff. At all.

Long story short - party got cancelled, and I had to go back to my room. What I saw could not be described. Four pasty fat nerds, watching reruns of a Suffy concert, eating Cheetos, and covering everything with orange dust. One of those fat fucks was smoking, another was wearing a big pink suit with 'PREDATORY WASP' on the buttocks. And they were sitting on my bed. That's right, those fuckers were sitting on my fucking bed, covering it in Cheetos dust, cigarette ash and sweat. They didn't notice me, because they were too busy watching the concert. I was about to scream bloody murder and punch them, when Sufjan appeared on the screen. All four pulled their dicks out in one synchronised motion and started to masturbate. I wish I was making this up. Even today it comes back to haunt me in my dreams.

I gave my roomate a concussion, knocked a few teeth out of the others, and shattered suit guy's kneecap. Got into serious trouble, but my lawyer pulled my ass out of the fire. I fucking hate Stevens.
>>
didn't read lol
>>
I literally read none of your post

Sufjan is qt as fuck
>>
>>61390473
Opinion discarded.
Suffy is great.
>>
i love music
>>
>>61390830
dumb oasis fan
>>
>>61390856
i love (You)
>>
>>61390830
>montie
opinion discarded.
>>
>>61390473
haha that funny because that literally sounds like me. i dont even like his music anymore but hes literally the only person i am sexuallly attracted to. for the past 6 or so years ive cum to thought, pictures/ videos of him every day.
>>
>>61390473
>what's with all the people obsessed with Sufjan?
hes fucking hot are you blind
>>
>>61390473
kek what pasta is this from?
>>
>>61390907
Damn....
>>
File: sufsleep.jpg (157 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sufsleep.jpg
157 KB, 640x640
I was working in Bed, Bath & Beyond when a strange arabic man came up to me. He was kind of cute, with a glint in his eye and a full set of teeth. When he offered me to come to his NY apartment after work, I thought nothing of it.

When I got there, I was impressed by his decor. A mix of petit bourgeois tendencies and post-ironic kitsch. Two things occurred me: one, that this man was famous singer-songwriter Sufjan Stevens, and two, that he was gay.

As this dawned on me, I realised why his dick was in my ass. He was grunting odd things, like "I appropriated bleep bloops when the folkwave died", and "I never really felt sadness", and "dubs". I got out of there fast, daddio.

Don't listen to this man! I think he's a muslim!
>>
...can someone post the pasta about Suf's dick as big as an Evian bottle?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.