[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
crosley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: crosley.jpg (242 KB, 975x1463) Image search: [Google]
crosley.jpg
242 KB, 975x1463
Are crosley record players really as bad as /mu/ says?

thinking about picking one of these bad boys up to use on the go. thoughts?
>>
>>61384685
they damage your records

or so i've heard
>>
>>61384685
Looks like a super villain weapon or some shit
>>
they damage your records

they fucking do
>>
if you listen to music for fun and don't care how it sounds or if you're damaging your records, get one, enjoy it, hang with normies who aren't autistic and like to socialize.

anyone who knows shit about music/audio will think you're an idiot, but you're not getting this to impress autistic boys, so who cares.
>>
>>61384685
>taking a record to a beach
>taking a record to a beach with a crosley

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
PLEASE NO.
I think that and a crosley broke mi TLCW vinyl :'(, buy a atlp60/120 instead.
>>
>>61384890
>>61384861
specifically, there is no counterweight on the tonearm which pretty much means the needle drags over the ridges eventually degrading them. also very prone to skipping. i used to own one forever ago and i thought my records were crappy because they would skip all the time, but turns out it was my shitty crosley.

>>61385067
>atlp60/120
good and relatively cheap options if you're not looking for flawless sound but dont want your records ruined.

i have a pro-ject debut iii which is very high quality for the relatively low price (vs other similar-quality players). recommended.
>>
My friends bought me a Jensen. Haven't had a turntable in a few years so I'm considering playing some records tonight. Worth it?
>>
>>61385034
fuck offfff
make a meme out of it and put it on your facebook
>>
File: LaughingDogs.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
LaughingDogs.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>mfw a girl who rejected me for an Internet girlfriend got the briefcase looking Crosley for xmas
>mfw she's flexing on insta with it
Waiting for the moment her favorite record gets scratched to death
>>
god damn just use an ipod you retards
>>
>>61385034
you owned crosley/jensen shit not long ago
please leave
>>
>>61385881
no, they're just as bad as crosley

>>61385931
she'll probably just use it once and then forget about it
>>
>>61385966
Well she has literally her favorite album on vinyl, so if anything it has a good chance at damage.
>>
>>61385958
I never played my shit on it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.