[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Melanie Martinez?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Thoughts on Melanie Martinez?
>>
body of work
>>
someone explain the adult baby thing to me
>>
how is this not LITERAL mallgoth
>>
>>61379339
body of work
>>
>>61379339
she wrote a book about "crybaby". not read it but i think its a story about a character "crybaby" and the stories are told in the album crybaby.
>>
>>61379373
this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAi4CBch5po

so the album is about her childhood/childhood abuse?
>>
a failed gimmick
>>
>>61379295
>there are people on /mu/ that unironically enjoy his/her records
>>
>>61379481
>his
>>
Industry plant to rope in the tumblr demographic. I sure hope you just jerk off to her and don't actually listen to her music
>>
cute
>>
So she uses circus music, right? Is she at all like Based God Waits?
>>
>>61379295
I listened to her album for the first time the other day, and at first I thought it was super gimmicky and childish, but the more I thought about it the more I realized it kinda makes sense. Will listen again and probably enjoy desu. Even if I don't like it, I can't really deny that it was a cohesive record
>>
That song she has where nobody goes to her party and she gets sad is a nice parallel to her career.

She makes the music and no one listens to it.

And she gets sad.
>>
>>61379295
martinez is she a spic goth
>industry plant
>>
wow actually just listened to her
COMPLETE CANCER
>>
literally who
>>
Who?
>>
nice tunes
>>
bad and industry fabricated
>>
Whats other good adult baby-core
>>
>>61379354
I know, because she LITERALLY has hair that is two colors, totes mallgoth
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAB5AC9yhY0

ayy
>>
she's cute until she shows her teeth.
>>
>>61383127
check out the animal collective discography
>>
Basic radio garbage
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.