[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any non-meme answer for favorite Beatles album? Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: photo.jpg (290 KB, 1156x839) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
290 KB, 1156x839
Is there any non-meme answer for favorite Beatles album? Anything pre-Rubber Soul is contrarian. Anything post is a meme answer.
>>
>>61374025
Magical Mystery Tour
>>
File: scaruffi.png (78 KB, 258x204) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi.png
78 KB, 258x204
The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.
>>
>>61374025
>mentions meme in the OP
>thinks this will be anything other than a shitfest
fuck off OP
>>
The Very Best of The Beatles?
Beatles Live at The BBC?
>>
the us albums
>>
>>61374065
>>61374066
they don't actually exist you know
>>
>>61374044
It's not an album friend
>>
My personal favorite is probably the White Album. It's hard for me to pick, they were the first music I believe I ever listened to (unless my mother played classical for me as a baby but I don't think that was the case) and have been a lifelong favorite of mine. If I had to choose one though, probably would be White Album or Sgt. Pepper's.
>>61374065
>Beatles Live at The BBC
I had this on cassette w/ the booklet and everything. I really wish I knew what happened to it.
>>
I like the white album best. Sgt peppers is a runner up. Both had a theme of them leaving the overproduced corporate music that they started with
>>
>>61374025
I honestly believe the Beatles were much better at making great songs than great albums. All there albums feature several weak tracks
>>
File: grey album.jpg (75 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
grey album.jpg
75 KB, 500x498
>>61374025
Objective best.
>>
File: 1424211497914.png (87 KB, 227x245) Image search: [Google]
1424211497914.png
87 KB, 227x245
Real answer: Revolver
Funny answer: Best of the Beatles
>>
>>61374025
forget the memes and just enjoy the music man.
>>
>>61375529
ilovememesfriend
>>
>>61375370
looks like he found the cover art on newgrounds
>>
>>61374448
Then what is it
>>
>>61379312
An EP, friend.
unless you're a bloody yankee and enjoy it with buncha' singles thrown in
>>
>>61379341
The album version has been accepted as the official version, which is good because it's by far the best Beatles album.
>>
>>61379412
Agreed.
>>
>>61374025
why do beatles threads always start by begging the question? no-one cares about your favorite band you fucking fanboy!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.