[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Beatles album is [spoiler] the worst? [/spoiler]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Sgt-Pepper.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1549) Image search: [Google]
Sgt-Pepper.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1549
Which Beatles album is [spoiler] the worst? [/spoiler]
>>
Beatles for Sale
>>
Yellow Submarine, but its not a real Beatles album anyway.
>>
fuck off otherboarder, the beatles are trash
>>
>>61373115
if you think sgt peppers is the worst you should kill yourself
>>
>>61373147
>The beatles are trash
>Fuck off for discussing things you don't like about them.

Are you retarded?

>>61373171
It was the only picture I had.
>>
>>61373115
objectively Please Please Me but my least favorite is Revolver
>>
>>61373143
yeah, this. It is a part of the British canon, believe it or not, and is a full album. Not one I ever care to listen to, though. Their best? For me, it's got to be Pepper. I know it's not cool to say anymore, but it just is. It's cohesive and imaginative in all the right ways and ends the best any album ever has.
>>
>>61373669
yeah, I remember listening to the full album for the first time and I thought it was ok until a day in the life came in, it just blew my mind
>>
>>61373140
This, it's still a 5/10 though.
>>
File: WithTheBeatles_1.jpg (34 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
WithTheBeatles_1.jpg
34 KB, 580x580
its obviously this plebs
>>
I actively think Revolver is fucking average
>>
File: the-beatles_00346252.jpg (364 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the-beatles_00346252.jpg
364 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>61373907
Yeah and it's arguably the first folk rock album
>>
>>61374040
That would be AHDN, senpai.
>>
>>61374076
Oh.
>>
>>61373140
But it has No Reply and Eight Days A Week, two of the best early Beatles songs

I go with Help
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.