[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Hitler's discography rated so low? I thought it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: ahdisc.png (209 KB, 1101x647) Image search: [Google]
ahdisc.png
209 KB, 1101x647
Why is Hitler's discography rated so low? I thought it was really good and enjoyable.
>>
>>61371932
it had to much filler and his vocals were really over the top screamy
>>
Classic case of an artist's personality biasing people's ratings
>>
>>61371932
I bet you don't even speak German you fakester.
>>
comeback album when
>>
>>61371962
doch du huhrensohn
>>
>>61371932
>An actual photo of Hitler

lol
>>
>>61371945
yeah, it's not like his speeches are racist too right
>>
Definitely underrated considering his work changed the lives of millions.
>>
it's not like anyone who has rated those album has actually listened to them
>>
people give too much credit to his french album imo
>>
>>61371932
neofolk/martial industrial is unpopular for the most part
>>
>>61372040
nice
>>
>>61371932
I'm actually highly disappointed in people on that site, I remember when I rated Charles Manson, it was all rated lowly just because people didn't like him even though the album was surprisingly good and worth recommending, I thought the whole point of that site was to promote classics like that everyone else was afraid to but instead it's all circlejerking over the same garbage every dadrock and hipster magazine is
>>
>>61372157
>the album was surprisingly good and worth recommending

it's amateur hour folk at best
it has a following only because of manson's extra-music hijinks
>>
>>61371932
lyrics are cringe desu
>>
>>61372192
>having shit taste
You must hate all the classics from the 60's
>>
>>61372230
if you think that album stands alongside the classics of the period, then it isn't me with shit taste
>>
>>61372244
I'm not saying it's in the Top 100 albums of the 60's, but it's up there with the rest of the classics for sure, you know, the real classics like The Index, Have a Marijuana, Les Maledictus Sound, No Record, The Doughnut in Granny's Greenhouse, Sov Gott Rose-Marie, Black Monk Time, A Tree with Roots, Orgasm, etc.
>>
>>61372020
Photo of whom did you expect?
>>
>>61372114
that's such a shame
>>
>>61372373
My dad
>>
>>61371932

>Adolf Hitler 2000
>>
>>61372086
kek
>>
>>61372049
this. I don't agree with his politics, but his speeches are objectively some of the best of all time
>>
>>61371945
>>61372049

I hate people that do that.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.