[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PATRICIAN IN CHIEF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
How does this make you feel, anon?

http://pitchfork.com/news/62692-aretha-franklin-brings-president-obama-to-tears-with-you-make-me-feel-like-a-natural-woman-performance/
>>
of wow the literally singer
>>
has obama done anything notable during his presidency?
>>
damn her voice is still pretty good, though you can hear how it's aged a lot.
>>
>>61371328
A universal healthcare system
Approving gay marriage in all states

but no matter how good a president is the media will always find a way to fuck up his reputation
>>
>>61371276
>A natural Woman
What does that even mean??????????
>>
>>61371388
>those things
>good
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
>>
>>61371394
> 2015
> not liking traps
>>
>>61371394
ikr, aretha = transphobe?!?
>>
>>61371328
Don't worry our next president is gonna be Obama 2.0
>>
>>61371446
uh, I don't think trump will be very much like obama
>>
>>61371276
Is Obama going to become a woman?

>>61371388
You mean he forced people to buy something.
Obama is shit. He's a pussy and he has spent more than Bush on his shitty programs and placed his trust in a currency that is failing.
>>
>>61371465
>implying any president is capable of getting anything done from here on out
l m a o
>>
obama is crying all he time baka
>>
>>61371388
>universal healthcare system
do americans really think they have this?
all they made is making in mandatory to be paying for health insurance or get fined.

the only winners here are insurance companies and hospitals.

stay cucked amerifats
>>
>>61371276
>Aretha Franklin

Meme singer desu senpai
>>
>>61371465
you're delusional if you think anyone other than Hillary is going to win
>>
>>61371276
>feel
>natural woman
Obama'ill be fine
>>
He was crying because it reminded him that his "wife" was born a man.
>>
>>61371388
>Approving gay marriage in all states
That was the Supreme Court, though. He wasn't even publicly pro gay marriage until Joe forced him to take a stance.
>>
>>61371676
>implying Michelle isn't a hottie

One good thing about his presidency, imo.
>>
>>61371506
It doesn't really matter because actual universal health care is part of the evil commie plot and people in the US would hate it more.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.