[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she literally the definition of a meme musician?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: images (13).jpg (26 KB, 368x400) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
26 KB, 368x400
Is she literally the definition of a meme musician?
>>
She and Lauren Mayberry
>>
>>61369525
I don't understand how people think her music is actually good.
>>
>>61369525
>can't sing
>can't produce
>not attractive
>probably smells

yes
>>
>>61370721
I think visions was all right
>>
>>61370721
did you ever listen to her pre-visions material?
>>
>>61369525
>watching flesh without blood video
>grimes pretending to play vidya
>she leans back into her chair, wearing stripe patterned tights, and lifts her right knee up to her ear
>i get hard
she's an amazing musician desu
>>
why do people dicredit her because of art angels?
do you discredit weezer because of raditude?
or bjork because of volta?
or metallica because of st anger2

why do /mu/ act like art angels it's her only album? i dont understand?
>>
>people still thinking Visions is better than AA even thought Grimes herself stated in interview that Visions is full of filler and some of the songs were made in a single day
>>
>>61371000

I personally got erect as soon as she started playing with her hair and shit in that edgy angel outfit. The vidya lady is a close second, though.
>>
Whatever; "meme musicians" don't exist, it's just the way 4chan, Reddit, social networks etc talk about them — so you can just ignore that bullshit.
>>
>>61372166
Grimes Compilation of Demos, B-Sides and Rarities album when?
>>
>>61372253
I would usually agree but I think in Grimes' case, she actually is a meme and benefited more from her meme status than her actual music
>>
she's not related to PC Music so no
>>
>>61371064
>weezer
>good
Opinion discarded right there
>>
>>61370710
Don't forget Annie
>>
>>61371064
>St Anger 2
Damn, the first one was bad enough..
>>
>>61369525
>literally
This post is "literally" the definition of a meme post.
>>
>>61370730
>probably smells

you know damn well she smells like fucking shit
>>
>>61369525
>meme musician
Nobody even comes close to kitty pryde.
>>
>>61369525
nope, thats oasis
>>
>>61372450
confirmed future AOTY
>>
>>61373755
>metallica
>good

Topest of keks
>>
>>61369525
name one female musician who ISN'T a fucking meme
>>
>>61376726
KD lang? Too gay and too butch to ever be a meme.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.