[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If this isn't on your Jazz list...you don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 1450353129459.png (214 KB, 638x316) Image search: [Google]
1450353129459.png
214 KB, 638x316
>If this isn't on your Jazz list...you don't have a Jazz list!
What did he mean by this?
>>
If one were to compile a list of the best jazz albums released in 2015 and then excluded "The Epic" from said list, it should be disregarded since, in his opinion, "The Epic" was the best jazz album of 2015.
>>
>>61366341
>in his opinion
he didnt say that though
>>
>>61366302
did he actually say this? i mean i already hate fantano enough, but...
>>
>>61366341
You see, he doesn't mean that said list doesn't exist, for that would be quite absurd. He simply means that in his opinion, the list is so wrong that its existence might as well be negated.
>>
ur mums on my jazz list
>>
Daily reminder that half of /moo/ has copied this guys shitty taste for years now.
>>
>>61366394
ur mum's on me JIZZ list
>>
>>61366380
on his grammy video
>>
>>61366405
ew
>>
whatever, fantano is a tr4sh scrub that plays little mac and thinks villager sucks, disregard that there opinion
>>
>>61366302
who the fuck listens to jazz anyway
he looks like that joker shooter
>>
>>61366404
I think all Fantano threads should be banned from /mu/ to be honest.

It's like that recent South Park where kids aren't playing vidya anymore because they'd rather watch cunts like PooDiePants commenting on vidya.

Same with Fantano. His opinion carries too much weight around here and he's just a guy. It's a cult of personality. If he was just putting written reviews on a blog no one would give a fuck about his opinions, but because he makes videos of his ugly skeleton mug he gets tons of views and makes a lot of money from Youtube revenue. He doesn't even know much about music. He's fucking cancer and should be prevented from making money from the /mu/ audience.
>>
>>61366477
>kids aren't playing vidya anymore because they'd rather watch cunts like PooDiePants commenting on vidya

i never understood this phenomenon

granted, i'm just barely old enough to have grown up in a time before youtube, but what enjoyment do you get out of only watching someone else play a game and never playing it?
>>
>>61366477
But Fantano's right, though.
>>
>>61366645
About what?
>>
File: 1450109554901.jpg (288 KB, 1353x957) Image search: [Google]
1450109554901.jpg
288 KB, 1353x957
>>61366505

less time involvement and you can't use twitter and facebook while playing the game yourself
>>
>>61366368
>asking music critics to start every sentence with "in my opinion"
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>61366405
if anon's mum isn't on your jizz list, you dont have a jizz list
>>
>>61366693
>listening to two 2015 jazz albums and thinking your opinion matters
>>
>>61366674
That kid needs to grow up. When I was his age I was ripping people's heads off on Mortal Kombat on Sega Megadrive.
>>
>>61366302
How many jazz albums has Fantano reviewed this year? TPAB doesn't count.
>>
>>61366674
is this /v/ marcel?
>>
>>61366736
>gamer telling other gamer to grow up

kek of the day anon
>>
>>61366674
Holy fuck that kid looks just how I did when I was 9 and and has the same name as me

I know no one gives a shit but that was kind of scary...

kind of like looking in a mirror....
>>
>>61366666
About the jazz lists being incomplete without K. Washington. He's the Miles Davis of our generation, maybe even better.
>>
>>61366819
b8 too obvious m8
>>
>>61366505
well I watch dota pros stream (and watched Starcraft streamers when I played Starcraft) to get better at the game and also as an appreciation for how the game can be played at the highest level. like watching chess grandmasters play as an amateur.
>>
>>61366780
Different anon but you're the faggot that calls people that play video games "gamers".
>>
Isn't he the guy who says its just muh opinion
>>
>>61366505
it's the same thing as people watching sports they don't practice themselves I imagine
>>
>>61366868
No he's the guy that is not this.
Yes, obviously.
>>
>>61366780
It was an ironic joke numbnuts
>>
>>61366867
sorry, "manchildren"
>>
>>61366883
as a person who thinks vidya are stupid as fuck its better than sports because vidya is something much more fun and lighthearted
whereas with sports you have a bunch of losers fantasizing about feats theyll never accomplish as if its important
>>
>>61366939
lmao this some bizarro b8 shit damn
>>
>>61366763

I dunno, I am not on /v/ enough anymore to be informed on all the hot new topics.

>>61366939

>normies making fun of manchildren for playing video games while watching a bunch of large black men throwing around balls every weekend
>>
>>61366991
at least you can masturbate to the latter. the former has no use whatsoever
>>
>>61366720
conventionally we respond with a relevant comment to fit the definition of a conversation
>>
>>61366973
how is it b8? fantasy football is pathetic.
>>
at least vidya people actually play the games they follow
>>
>>61367050
what's fantasy football? weren't you talking about people watching sports on tv
>>
>>61367074
fantasy football is part of that though its a juvenile fascination with something mundane that they never even do
>>
>>61367251
what is it though?
I'm more talking about watching the olympics than about football though, since football is mostly about being proud of what city you're from or some bullshit like that.
>>
I want to see Fantano's jazz list, because I don't believe that he has one. Why didn't he release it during his list week? He needs to prove he knows what he's talking about.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.