[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all babyboomers assholes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: asshats.png (343 KB, 637x386) Image search: [Google]
asshats.png
343 KB, 637x386
Why are all babyboomers assholes?
>>
>>61365872
Why aren't you?
>>
I could fit my whole hand in Micks mouth
>>
>>61365886
Because I am from a generation which actually got raised properly, and not spoiled to death (babyboomers)
>>
Because they were all absolute madmen Tbh
>>
File: Ian-Watkins-main_1739282a.jpg (82 KB, 620x743) Image search: [Google]
Ian-Watkins-main_1739282a.jpg
82 KB, 620x743
>>61365872
Pic related is the true "babybomer" imo
>>
>>61365872
Why are all millenials arseholes?
>>
>>61365872
Because we had to bring up brainwashed shitheads like you.
>>
>>61366553
>>61366578
Want some chips with that salt?
>>
>>61365927
babyboomers spoiled? You're the spoilt brats, we had fuck all in thatchers britain.
>>
>>61365872

>Why are all babyboomers assholes?

>>61366553

>Why are all millenials arseholes?

lack of great war turns people into a bunch of entitled pussies
>>
Because we are the greatest generation of all time, second only to those who fought in World War Two.

We gave you Rock and Roll, fast cars, video games, compact discs cell phones, and personal computers!

What the fuck did you millenials do? Sponged off of US, and polluted the world with the likes of Brittney Spears, and Mylie Cyrus!

Fuck YOU, Millenials! You owe US! We owe you NOTHING! Fucking privileged, spoiled brats! Move out of your parent's basement and get a fucking job, and a life!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.