[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else listened to this album? I love how dark and fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: CryBabyArtwork.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
CryBabyArtwork.jpg
135 KB, 1080x1080
Has anyone else listened to this album?
I love how dark and fucked up it is. Pop artists rarely make concept albums to boot.

What does the /mu/ hivemind have to say about Melanie Martinez?
>>
tumblr shite
>>
>>61358669
Melaine is shit, listen to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu instead
>>
lick my penis, op
>>
>>61358723
Kyary is shit too though
>>
My little sister went to one of her concerts and stayed after to try to get a selfie and apparently she left before talking with the fans so there's that. Also I really despise the whole tumblresque idealization of remaining immature forever.
>>
Soap is a great single. Haven't heard anything else off of it though.
>>
>>61358669
She shits diapers
>>
>>61358799
No she isn't
>>
I like some of her songs even if her style is kinda annoying.
>>
/mu/ would probably love this and Lana Del Ray if they weren't liked on tumblr desu.
>>
>>61359121
I'm kind of the opposite. I love the style and themes, but not a big fan of her in general.
>>
she sexualizes prepubescence in a really creepy way, and her songwriting is pretty weak
>>
more like taco Halsey amirite
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.