[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay I just realized I never actually listened to Tupac, I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
okay I just realized I never actually listened to Tupac, I know he's reddit-tier but he's called the best rapper for a reason, right? What was his best album?
>>
>>61358625
>okay I just realized I never actually listened to Tupac,
>I know he's reddit-tier
>>
Me Against The World is without doubt his best album. His best asset as an MC was always that you could hear his conviction, and his conviction is undeniable on that record. In my opinion anyway.
>>
>>61358753
seconded
>>
>>61358753
>as an mic controller
>>
>>61358625
he's ok, I can't relate to most of what he says because I didn't grow up in a ghetto and sell crack my entire life. That part aside he has this uncanny ability to make regular words sound really cool.
>>
>he's called the best rapper for a reason, right?
no....
>>
Me Against the World is defo his best but don't over look All Eyez on Me either. It's like 3 hours long and he showcases his extreme versatility on it. If anyone tells you you're shit for listening to Pac they're just being a contrarian faggot. One of the best in the game. R.I.P.
>>
Don Killuminati is his best album by far
>>
>>61358625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s3vnuGIMh0

this is one my favourite songs of his, you don't really see these kinds of lyrics with other rappers.
>>
>>61358926
>Doesn't know how acronyms work.
holy fuck
>>
>>61358983
>he's ok, I can't relate to most of what he says because I didn't grow up in a ghetto and sell crack my entire life.

Neither did 2pac lol
>>
>>61358983
Tupac went to art school and didn't grow up selling drugs
>>
>>61359067
He did grow up in the ghetto though. He didn't spend his entire life selling crack, but there was a point in his life where he did.
>>
>>61359067
I know, but thats what he raps about. Rap is a garbage tier music genre, but it still has some stuff that at least sounds good.
>>
>>61359086
I know, I was referring to most of the topics of his songs.
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>61359099
>>
>>61359188
it's ok to disagree with me, you don't have to stop idolizing gangsters and selling drugs to make money.
>>
>>
>>61359188
Go back to reddit
>>
>>61359220
> All rap is about gangsters and selling drugs
what a dadrock thing of you to say
>>
>>61359245
This Reddit meme needs to fuck off and die pls
>>
>>61359275
I've listened to a lot of rap if you'd like to try me. it's mostly garbage and 90% of it is entirely made up, that doesn't mean there isn't good rap. I would have to say that easily 50%-75% of it is about selling drugs.
>>
>>61359347
You know it's funny, I know a lot more white guys that sell drugs than black guys. Thinking back to high school, I can only name two black guys that sold drugs from the time I was a freshman to the time I graduated.

White kids had the good shit.
>>
>>61359449
this is true, even the black homies know you go to the white boys for the good shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.