[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally every sonic youth album is ruined by some song with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1424799563Unknown.jpg (77 KB, 640x456) Image search: [Google]
1424799563Unknown.jpg
77 KB, 640x456
Literally every sonic youth album is ruined by some song with Kim trying to "sing".

Why did they keep this bitch in the band?
>>
but anon, its an acquired taste
>>
I AIN'T NEVER GOING ANYWHERE
>>
>>61356498
>acquired taste

nonsense word used to justify shit taste
>>
reminder

>pleb
lee
>contrarian
thurston
>patrician
kim
>>
i like the bit at the start of teenage riot where she's saying like 'spirit desire' or whatever she says

that's the nicest thing to say i have about her vocals
>>
>>61356479
I heard she was fucking the band leader
>>
>>61356479
>Why did they keep this bitch in the band?
Does 'fuck you' sound simple enough?
>>
>>61356568
even then she sounds sort of like a cunt
>>
>>61356479
Daily reminder that anything after Bad Moon Rising is babby's first epic noise rock band
>>
>>61356576
>implying I am candy all over
>>
some of my favorite sy songs are kim songs.

tonic
kool thing
sweet shine
jams run free
>>
>>61356600
Daily reminder that daily reminder, babby's first, and epic are just stupid memes and you're a stupid meme poster who lowers the quality of discourse here
>>
>>61356600

that's Polvo
>>
>>61356600
That's Dino Jr
>>
>>61356548
sorry, faggot
lee is dope and brings the jams
>>
>>61356600
that's big black
>>
I used to think like you when I started to listen SY, but then I realized that Thurston and Lee always put their best riffs on Kim's songs
>>
>punk derived rock music
>complaining about sloppy or imperfect vocals
Cross the Breeze and Shadow of a Doubt are two of their best songs anyways
>>
Bull in the Heather is good.

the Kim songs are good. i don't get why her voice bothers you when the whole point of the band is to make the most fucked up sounds possible.
>>
>>61356568

One of my favorite songs is I Dreamed I Dream. But she more speaks than sings. Sounds nice.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.