[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you are given the reigns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449824062938.jpg (298 KB, 897x900) Image search: [Google]
1449824062938.jpg
298 KB, 897x900
The wisdom is transmitted and you receive it. What is taste? How well you can distinguish between the first salts of the world. And move beyond. Rebirth. Living demigod of art and business, a king of time not bound by any silver lining.. with twenty thousand hours of focused attention, you are the silver lining, all art is open to you, as it has become for me. The six sense organs become tired vessels for transmission of amor fati, and there is no complex question.

Take the straight path, focus on your great works. A musical savior is coming.

http://midishrine.com/midi/54813.mid
>>
>>61353454
hey /x/. what are you on about now?
>>
It's spelled reins, OP.
>>
>>61353594
no it's not
>>
>>61353454
could you explain what you're trying to say less cryptically? what's that link? it made me download something
>>
thrice great image
>>
sage WTF IS THIS SHIT? I'M NOT DOWNLOADING IT BUT I'M CURIOUS.
>>
File: 2u5 (1).jpg (5 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
2u5 (1).jpg
5 KB, 219x230
>>61353718

It is a message for people on the path of apotheosis, deification, living art. You will know if you are. If not you should just give up now. Also fuck err'body in this thread I'm OUT!!
>>
>>61353760
i think it's a midi patch although i'm not sure why he would link us to that
>>
>>61353790
wait you should stay tho. this is the only interesting thread i've seen on mu so far today
>>
>>61353790
If you meet God on the road, kill him
>>
>>61353594
http://picosong.com/QMJ3/
>>
parsnips and chocolate
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.