[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post albums that you liked/didn't hate until you understood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: nonow.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
nonow.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Post albums that you liked/didn't hate until you understood the meaning behind them
>>
File: Froot.jpg (243 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Froot.jpg
243 KB, 1000x1000
thought it was a letdown at first tbqh, now it's my pop aoty
>>
>>61352504
wait a sec, you understood no now and now you hate it? whats the meaning behind it? or have i just misinterpreted what you said
>>
>>61352646
albums that you didn't love until you understood it. He started out kind of liking it, but then it clicked and now he loves it
>>
>>61352504
Doesn't count as an album but most of the baroque's work (Bach, Weiss...). I'm a classical guitarfag and used to love to play their works, mostly because my teacher was very open about interpretation and stuff... Until one day I had a jury being butthurt about how unconventional it was for me to dare play Bach like they used to do it fucking centuries ago... Can't say I hate it now but there's a lot of interpretations I can't help but just boring and bringing up the sad experience I had with this type of music.
>>
>>
>>61352671
Wow, that was a terribly constructed sentence on OPs part.
>>
>>61352646
>>61352671
>>61352968
OP here, what i meant was albums you used to like but now you hate

no now's perverted shitfest lyrics make me want to fucking kill myself
>>
>>61353009
you're fucking retarded
>>
in before that guy who said No Now is the only album that gets worse once you "get" it comes into this thread and jerks off ------ oh wait that was me thanks for sharing this opinion.
>>
>>61353016
how? fucking mongoloid inbred, i bet you jerk it to the incest shit in it
>>
its literally "Pedo Thread" the album you fucking faggots
>>
File: 1450837880050.jpg (159 KB, 1006x921) Image search: [Google]
1450837880050.jpg
159 KB, 1006x921
>>61353088
>>61353117
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.