[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really the true genius behind Bleach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: d246b09bbc_3645318_o2[2].jpg (67 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
d246b09bbc_3645318_o2[2].jpg
67 KB, 286x286
Was he really the true genius behind Bleach?
>>
Faggot got kicked out of the band because he was a shit drummer.
>>
File: download.jpg (72 KB, 647x430) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
72 KB, 647x430
Why this nigga look like he and kurko bang had sex and gave birth to ariel pink?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
>>61351696
I think Kurt was ripping off The Wipers more than anyone else at the time. He wanted to take their general sound but make it "bigger," more suitable for arenas.
>>
>>61351696
Most would say Noriyuki Abe but I still believe Masashi Sogo is the true mastermind behind it all
>>
>>61351696
Grohl giving a shout out to him and the other drummers was a class act

I hate Grohl but still
>>
>>61353032
Ariel Pink looks like Kurt Cobain if he was an alcoholic instead of a Heroin addict
>>
>>61353223
Chad should've been inducted too. It was his fucking album that made them eligible
>>
>>61351832
This. His drumming was too jazzy and not hard-hitting enough. Dale Crover was better for them in the early days and Grohl was a good alternative to Crover.
>>
>>61353084
except as much as kurt wanted to he never accomplished anything close to this album. I find it kind of sad. He had pretty good taste, but then made nevermind and became the biggest band in the world at the time. I feel like he killed himself because he knew the music he made could never be as "patrician" as he wanted it to be. Kurt would definitely be a /mu/tant if he was alive today
>>
>>61353476
>never accomplished anything close to this album
Not true, it's just easier to dismiss their work because they're Nirvana
>>
>>61353371
The rock hall of fame is popularist bullshit just the grammys

fuck awards shows

fuck out of touch hacks in charge
>>
>>61353223
A class act would have been talking to the right people to make sure Chad was up there with them.
>>
>>61351696
He created 7 out of the 12 drum parts for nevermind, but Dave gets all the credit.
>>
>>61351832
>>61353435

No, even Kurt said he was a good drummer.
>>
>>61353885
You know Kurt wrote all the drum parts right?
>>
>>61353155
It's all Kubo.
>>
>>61353663
I'm not dismissing bleach or even their fecal matter "demo" or whatever. But imo Wipers are a step above. For me it seems like Nirvana never put out an album that hit their potential, you know? Like they never had their "masterpiece".
>>
>>61353931
lmao
>>
>>61353931
No he didn't. Kurt did the vocals and guitar.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.