[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be doing a live webstream of myself listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
I'm going to be doing a live webstream of myself listening to this album every single day in 2016. I expect to slowly descend into madness as it goes on, and turn into more of an absurdist comedy at some point in June.

Any ideas?
>>
File: kid-cudi-sbth.jpg (399 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kid-cudi-sbth.jpg
399 KB, 600x600
>>61351058
you should also listen to speedin bullet 2 heaven every time you're done with miley and her dead petz
>>
>>61351058
WHY THEY PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSY!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>61351127
I'm 26 and nigger, I wanted the album I pick to be very outside my expected genre. and I barely will have 90 mins every morning to get through this, no way I'll be able to do 4 hours a day on stream.
>>
>>61351161
I was actually thinking if I stick with it for the whole year I might be able to land a 1 question skype interview with miley. you bet your sweet ass I want to ask her why they put the dick in the pussy
>>
File: 1447619337769.png (98 KB, 298x291) Image search: [Google]
1447619337769.png
98 KB, 298x291
>>61351174
do it for me anon ;( do it for him
>>
do some merzbow. but not pulse demon though. Something like Hybrid Noisebloom.
>>
>>61351604
wait. I misread the post. OP you are an absolute madman
>>
>>61351058
holy shit i hope this is real. where will you stream it?
>>
Some songs on Miley's album aren't bad

Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven would be much better
>>
No one's going to pay attention until you're like six months into it. You'll become discouraged before then.
>>
You will develop Stockholm Syndrome and begin to actually enjoy it probably halfway through the year.
>>
>>61351837
haha this would be pretty funny. i imagine him becoming dependent on listening to the album daily even after the year is over
>>
>>61351773
i'll be paying attention;^/
>>
>>61351058
I'd watch
>>
>>61351058
what if you get a copyright notice or something

or are you just going to listen to it through your headphones
>>
>>61353092
He's just streaming an album she put up for free on her site. If people can make reaction videos and get away with it, I would hope the OP could as well.
>>
File: japandog1443504265382.jpg (38 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
japandog1443504265382.jpg
38 KB, 540x960
>>61351058
do it for science
>>
hey sorry guys just had to go get pet food and run some errands.

>>61353092
thats part of the whole thing, I'm making a website that just *happens* to have a youtube embed (that syncs up all listeners ala plug.dj) in it next to a twitch stream. The whole point of the site is to get around takedown notices. The project is partially to shill my site, but i figure instead of just outright shilling all over the place I'll do a big project that makes good use of the feature.

>>61351837
I didn't think it was *that* bad. I'd give the album a solid 3 or 4 out of 10, where on my scale a 7 or above would be an album that goes into my regular rotation for a few months. I think it will be interesting to do a moving average of how my rating changes.

>>61351681
I'm hoping a few months in, I'll be getting some noteriety and won't have to beg you guys for views, you'll just hear about it elsewhere and be like "holy shit its XYZ dude"

>>61351640
I agree, this is a fucktarded idea, but if I grin and bear it hopefully I can do something lulzworthy for you guyz, I've been on this site too fucking long to not contribute some fun OC.

>>61351773
I also agree, I don't think anyone will pay much attention until 2 months in at the earliest, I don't plan on quitting even if nobody watches!
>>
>>61354358
also, I want to mention that when the project launches, I won't mention at all that I'm listening to the same thing today, just that I'm listening to "an album a day every day", and at the start of each session I'll announce the same album just like nothing is out of place at all.
>>
>>61354416
lol pls do this op. i'm counting on you
>>
>>61353092
I feel like I didn't answer this question well enough. The website I made will allow all users to listen to the album individually, in synch with me. Designed to help twitch streamers not get their vids muted constantly.
>>
>>61354630
you know it, I'm either finish the project or going to the psych ward.
>>
Please go through with it.

I'm predicting you hate it for the first few months, force yourself to love it and then hate it so much you kill yourself by the end of the year
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.