[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I don't get it. Whatever happened to musicians smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: iommi.jpg (139 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
iommi.jpg
139 KB, 630x420
"I don't get it. Whatever happened to musicians smoking a carton of fags and drinking a fifth of Jack Daniels? You go backstage nowadays and everyone's got a bottle of Perrier water and a bag of nuts. Why does everything have to be so clean and healthy?"
>>
Rip in p
>>
>>61347762
Nah man don't kill Iommi
>>
Boo.
>>
Because nobody wants to end up like Lemmy.
>>
>>61347866
What, adored by women? No you'd rather be adored by men.
>>
>>61347866
The man made a career out of his passion, lived his ideal lifestyle, and lasted 7 decades. How is that not admirable?
>>
>>61347762
The guy is 67 and still touring. I think hell be fine.
>>
>>61347762

Thanks dad
>>
>>61347897
>>61347957
He means dead.
The man also had diabetes and other health problems.
>>
>>61347957

Well, he could have written more than 1 song for starters
>>
>>61348012
Listen to On Parole, Ace of Spades, and Orgasmatron, then tell me all Motörhead songs sound the same
>>
>>61347973
They're retiring from touring because Iommi had cancer and back problems.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.