[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some essential "carton of fags and a fifth of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
What's some essential "carton of fags and a fifth of Jack Daniels" -core?
>>
Motorhead, Venom, Midnight, Saxon, early Slayer, early Sodom. Basically dirty/grimy heavy metal or speed metal. Also High On Fire is sort of that if you threw dmt into the mix
>>
Mark Demarcus
>>
AC/DC for sure.
>>
Any butt rock band, like Tool.
>>
File: lemmy2.jpg (54 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
lemmy2.jpg
54 KB, 500x423
>we weren't Heavy Metal

proper Rock and Roll
>>
File: ExoduxBbB.jpg (129 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ExoduxBbB.jpg
129 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>61345501

I didn't know Lemmy was an Arab.
>>
>>61345537
I think he was a non-denominational nazi
>>
>>61345387
Why do brits try so hard to be American?
>>
>>61345613

in their defense, the majority of other countries do.
>>
>>61345537
>implying they get money for it
>>
>>61345613
Why do Yanks try so hard to be British?
>>
>>61345613
Because they're better at it than the Americans themselves.

See: The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, U2.
>>
>>61345644
What other non-American artists, carry a bottle of Jack Daniels with a cigarette on his mouth while wearing a Cowboy hat and a Confederate shirt while riding cruiser bike and singing rock and roll songs about Vietnam?
I know AC/DC does basically the same but they are still british or australian (same thing really)
>>
File: twenty-dollar-bill.jpg (77 KB, 462x308) Image search: [Google]
twenty-dollar-bill.jpg
77 KB, 462x308
>>61345613
I think it's only because parts of America have decent sunshine, and they speak a type of English, it's for people too lazy to learn a bit of French or Spanish
>>
>>61345693
Retarded Britfag detected.
>>
old Ministry
Throbbing Gristle
Suicide
The Pogues
>>
>>61345693
>eric crapton
>>
>>61345387
Girlschool
>>
>>61345537
Yeah. Didn't you know Motorhead had an album called Bombs?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6JfX7HxZ4
>>
>>61345838
>Blues Breakers, Cream albums, Blind Faith, Derek & The Dominoes
>not all god tier
some of his solo stuff is great if you're into soft rock, too
>>
just ask your dad about his favorite rock bands
>>
Can't go wrong with early G.B.H.
>>
>Based Sweet Virginia
>>
>>61345387
Some would describe /mu/ as a carton of fags
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.