[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>30 years old >Still reviews music I think hell be fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: fantano_2014.jpg (244 KB, 2048x1386) Image search: [Google]
fantano_2014.jpg
244 KB, 2048x1386
>30 years old
>Still reviews music
I think hell be fine
>>
I heard Anthony Fantano just died
>>
>>61344558
You'll have to try harder to kill the best teeth in the fucking game
>>
>>61344583
sure he did
>>
>>61344622
The fact that those teeth are so close to that ridiculous moustache eliminates any possibility of them even being rated as good.
>>
Stupid newfag here, why does /mu/ hate Fantano so much?
>>
>>61344558
but who will shill death grips now?
>>
>>61344678
Its mixed, some people hate him, other's just shitpost for fun. Others genuinely like him, even though Idk why.
>>
>>61344678
Why wouldn't we? There's nothing but negatives about him.
>>
>>61344678
because he praised some albums
(literally that's it)
>>
I wish the guy would just make music and gradually make less reviews. I don't hate him, but I feel his intuition-based analyses would be put to better use in creating music. Otherwise, I hope he somehow manages to gather up the will to do more thorough research for his reviews and continuously learn theory. But hey, maybe thanks to him, we'll get more reviewers in the future who put in more effort than he does.
>>
>>61344678
I genuinely like him. I think he's well informed, and though I frequently disagree with his opinions hes a smart dude.
>>
>>61344678
Because /mu/ used to like him, and that's how 4chan works.
>>
Isnt he actually 40?
>>
the thing is... he recommends fucking fire all the time, he introduces people to some really cool stuff (death grips) and he's chill
>>
>>61344886
this
>>
I'm loving this thread. Frickin' loving this thread. Frickin' frickin' loving this thread. Can't really say much about it, kinda feeling a strong 9 to a 10 on this thread. What do you guys think of it? Do you love it? Do you hate it? Why? Why do you hate it? Why? Seriously, why do you hate it? And why do you love it too? Why do you love it?
>>
>>61344583
I want this to actually happen. I can't stand his "I love blacks—women deserve to die" talk
>>
>>61344678
>>61344678
cause he's a c.uck
>>
File: ayy.jpg (113 KB, 843x411) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
113 KB, 843x411
>>61344678
The albums he reviews isn't too different from p4kcore or urbanoutfitter's really, which I think has alot to do with why people dismiss anything he has to say before listening to him.

People think he seems cool and I guess he could be but the way he acts on twitter and in his comment section is cringe inducing as fuck. Well, more on twitter than youtube. So that's why I think people like to fuck with him.

tl;dr b/c he shot up a school. pic related, it's not a shoop.
>>
>>61344678
He's an MRA who shoots up schools for fun.
>>
>>61344558
yeah, 30 is a bit too young to have a taste capable of worthy critique
>>
>>61344678
>Stupid newfag here, why does /mu/ hate Fantano so much?
He is a shill
>>
id do him anytime
>>
>>61344558
Womanthony Arenotpeopletano.
>>
>>61345346
buzzword is a buzzword

ironic isn't it
>>
>>61344938
>fucking fire
please go back to reddit
>>
>>61345028
Read this in his voice damn
>>
>>61346708
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>61344558
>DUDE WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE WAS BAD LMAO
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.