[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can ban one genre from /mu/ FOREVER. What do you choose and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: Children of God.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Children of God.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
You can ban one genre from /mu/ FOREVER. What do you choose and why is it kpop?
>>
>>61342583
reggaeton
>>
I choose Swans
>>
Hip hop. Just fuck that entire genre of music. K pop is a lot like vocaloid and I fucking love vocaloid.
>>
how about an artist and be that artist bjork :]
>>
Hip hop
>>
>>61342596
Not a genre but okay
>>
>>61342600
This

hip-hop ruined /mu/
>>
>>61342583
kpop stays, hip-hop goes

fucking hip-hop is literal AIDS ruining /mu/
>>
Hip hop.
>>
rap
>>
>>61342641
>>61342632
>>61342618
>>61342612
>>61342600
Yall niggas trippin
>>
>>61342672
>white kids
>>
KPop or Moe-emo
>>
hip hop
>>
>>61342583
Either experimental rock or kpop
>>
hip-hop
>>
>>61342600
>>61342612
>>61342618
>>61342632
>>61342641
honestly, it's the meme reply and all, but this without a doubt
i'm a huge hip-hop fan but /mu/ trying to discuss hip-hop is embarrassing at best and straight up depressing at worst
you guys just need to stop trying
>>
What's with all the "hiphops"? Doesn't seem like it gets talked about on here THAT much. Kpop on the other hand has the most cringey fans. I mean, half the time they aren't even talking about the music. They are the only ones on here I truly look at as an autistic
cancer with a fetish for korean chicks.
>>
>>61342908
>Doesn't seem like it gets talked about on here THAT much.
lol

> Kpop on the other hand has the most cringey fans
But they have ONE thread which you can filter.
>>
post rock
>>
As a metal enthusiast, well... metal
>>
>>61342583
Rock
>>
>>61342583
britpop or classical
>>
Pop. No more western waifu threads, no more grimes/tswift/lauren cancerjerking memefap cuckthreads
>>
meme pop. joanna newsom, grimes, anco, beach boys
>>
vaporwave

thanks for asking
>>
>>61342583
grimes' mustache
>>
>>61342583
This is not really relevant, but I'm trying to write a thing about Deafheaven and it's making me fume like a neckbeard. I feel like I should take some time off /mu/.
>>
Djent
>>
>>61342612
>>61342600
This
>>
Pop
>>
>>61342632
I'll agree because at least kpop stays confined to a single thread
>>
>>61343466
kill yourself. if you honestly think that beach boys anco and joanna newsom do more damage to the board than people complaining about them you're severely deluded
>>
the cancer is at the root
I'd exclude anythign that's hyped on webzines like pitchfork, the quietus, TMT (and fandango)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.