[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are Animal Collective like live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Going to see Animal Collective play at Irving Plaza in February. What should I expect from them live? How does the audience usually act?
>>
>I listen to weird, abstract music
>I pretend to understand it

Yeah whatever faggot this is /mu/ not your back alley dive bar, we listen to shit like Dance Gavin Dance gtfo
>>
>>61342528
Was just asking a fucking question.
>>
>>61342575
Yeah we'll get out we don't listen to this stupid shit here. For safe measure just stay away from our boards: /v/ /tv/ /mu/ and especially /r9k/ alright? We aren't here to discuss music we're here to fit in and feel better about ourselves cuz we're all fucking friendless losers that blame everybody else for our own shortcomings.
>>
>>61342734
Oh and /pol/ too we don't want you there unless you can post made up facts with no source and get 100 anons to reply to you believing it and acting like it's more than just platitudes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
>>
>>61342455
I ate a lot of acid
i was in the seated area

I get up and start applauding because i thought the song was finished.

>It wasn't finished, and i just stood there clapping forever.

Then i saw the Devil Ned Flanders in the bath room and he told me that everyone forgave me.

In conclusion, the songs go for way longer so hold off on the claps
>>
>>61343745
Forgot the pic, it's me a few hours after.

>spot the guy
>>
>>61342455
I saw them on the CHz tour and musically they were pretty on point, Aveys vocals were absolute garbage though. Panda sounded aight. Loved his drumming tho.
>>
Hey guys, wanna ask you, anco fans, a question. We all know that they're gonna release a new record called "Painting With" but I just read that the album won't include Deak and I'm just curious, why??
>>
>>61342734
>>61342758
>>61342528
What the fuck?
>>
>>61343906
Nobody knows, could be a lot of things. Might be scheduling difficulties, or lack of interest from either side, or Deak actually ghostwrote the whole thing. While Geo has been on every album since Feels, Deak still seems to come and go.
>>
>>61342758
You seem desperate to fit in huh?
>>
>>61343906
Geo and Deak sometimes sit out projects. he could be working on solo material, could be doing stuff in his personal life, who knows. that's just how the collective functions
>>
>>61344211
>>61346061
Thx guys, just curious cuz I love Deak.
>>
>>61343906
How can the deak come thru with the leak if he's on it?
>>
File: Deakin+Forceinthedeak.png (222 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Deakin+Forceinthedeak.png
222 KB, 500x500
>>61346321
Don't we all?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.