[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Vines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 25_320x240.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
25_320x240.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
What ever happened to the Vines?
wasn't everyone comparing them to Nirvana at one stage?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBKm966ACdQ
>>
dude has emotional problems
>>
>>61338976
What the fuck
>>
They really peaked in 2013 if you ask me. The 6-second video was cool when everyone realized how much you could fit into that time, but then they just turned into frat-boy prank video and everyone went back to YouTube.
>>
The Vines is an example of how Nirvana would be if Kurt didn't die.
>>
Dude is a shut in who lives with his parents. Nice guy though
>>
Highly Evolved was a great album but they turned pretty shitty right after that
>>
>>61339046
underarred
>>
Sometimes i see Craig Nicholls around Sydney, watching buskers, carrying a loaf of bread and pickup up rubbish off the ground
>>
>>61339048
No.
>>
They released a fairly listenable debut, then their frontman went insane and basically got them blacklisted from certain parts of the industry and they released nothing but shit afterward.
>>
>>61338976
thats pretty punk rock
>>
>>61338976
trying so hard
>>
>>61338976
Cobain pulled this shit all the time and everyone was like 'omg, le master trole, such ruseman, much rock n roll'

Why is it a meltdown when this kid does it?
>>
>>61342343
Bump, I want my fucking answer you shits
>>
>>61338976
what the fuck is this
>>
>>61338976
I don't even need to click on this and I know what it is. Lmao.
>>
>>61342343
There's not a single thing that the fans won't try to justify for Cobain.
>>
>>61338957
They had an album last year, it was okay. Nothing really new, but then again I don't think they've made any musical progress ever.
>>
>>61338976
literally autism
>>
>>61338957
I like Highly Evolved.

>>61338976
I love this video.
>>
>>61338976
dave's reaction at the end
>>
>>61339048
>the Vines
Kurt was going acoustic Beatles esq
>>
I loved them, probably the band that got me into music. Their demos were great, but what they did to the songs in the studio after their first album were terrible.

A buddy of mine was in a band called the Redwalls and they were both signed to Capitol in the early '00s; said Craig was one of the nicest people he'd ever met.
>>
>>61343879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OWmKjpD5Pg

like this? Nirvana literally BTFO
>>
>>61338976
Apparently he has aspergers?

Something tells me he conned a psychiatrist to get out of jail.
>>
>>61344597
yeah it's true. he actually went to jail i think around 2013 for hitting his mother. i really like their music; espacially their Sorry Ms. Jackson cover. It's a shame how their drying out, i had high hopes for The Vines. Still waiting for the comeback any day now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcaD54qaJNo
>>
>>61338957
The Hives are much better
>>
>>61343826
dave's reaction is the correct reaction. it's funny as hell. rock is allowed to be funny even when it's serious
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.