[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Adam-Duritz-counting-crows-ftr.jpg (82 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Duritz-counting-crows-ftr.jpg
82 KB, 1240x775
COUNTING CROWS

you like?
>>
yeah Mr Jones is a classic
>>
who is this rasta masta
>>
That one song about staying up very very very very late or some shit is pretty good.
>>
DUDE SHREK LMAO
>>
Guilty pleasure
>>
>>61337625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAe3sCIakXo
yeah
>>
that shrek song was dope desu senpai
>>
A LONG DECEMBER
>>
>>61337593
It sure has been a long December. I hope this year is better then the last.
>>
I got August and Everything After at a time when I knew only the Shrek song and the Big Yellow Taxi cover, and I thought I would hate it. It was the most important and cherished piece of music of my early teens. Memorized every line of that shit.

I got Recovering the Satellites later and expected to be disappointed. It was one of the most important pieces of music for me in my freshman year.

I just keep underestimating Adam Duritz because of his ridiculous hairstyle and toolishness and disgustingly slick game with actresses, but fuck me that guy can write. I should pick up This Desert Life some time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.