[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to guys house >he plays some music >a playlist from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mtma1jq5ea1rbqh6zo1_500.gif (981 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtma1jq5ea1rbqh6zo1_500.gif
981 KB, 500x281
>go to guys house
>he plays some music
>a playlist from youtube
>>
>>61336228

>go to /moo/
>some guy posts a gif
>it's from tumblr

Is this the thread where we post bad things that happened
>>
>>61336414
S A V A G E
>>
>>61336414
you da real mvp
>>
seriously though why is youtube playlists bad?
>>
>>61336414

/thread

it was an okay thread. glad its over
>>
>>61336228
Did you 2 fuck
>>
>>61336228
>>61336414

this is instantly hide thread and pretend that you never made it levels of rekt. op got smash fucked.
>>
>>61336228
Why are gifs from tumblr always so shitty and loop poorly
>>
>>61337099

teenage girls don't know how to computer
>>
As someone with a tumblr I can safely say fuck tumblr
>>
>>61336522
someone answer this will a girl really judge me for this? I'm not going to download the shitty songs that she will like just for a playlist.
>>
>>61337359
As somebody without a tumblr I can safely say fuck tumblr.

Doesn't fucking matter whether or not you have a tumblr, you're safe either way because 4chan is the superior anonymous Mexican knitting board
>>
>>61337359

This post is so fucking tumblr and I can't get over it.

Allow me to pontificate:

You could have easily said "fuck tumblr," and just about anyone that would happen to read your post would agree. But you had to identify yourself as being part of a group that you'd think mentioning your inclusion in would lend some ethos to your post. Textbook tumblr move (as a polyamorous, pansexual, transsexual owlkin I feel that the new tariffs being introduced in the pacific etc etc), and I bet you didn't even realize you were doing it. The roots run deep. You just had to set yourself apart and make sure everyone knew you belonged to something, even if it's something you're about to throw a shovel full of shit at. Which brings me to my next point. Tumblr is famous for eating its own. The fat acceptance, feminists, SJW's, you name it. Every subgroup doubled back and picked itself apart.

There's so much going on inside your little shitpost, and in so few words that I don't even think you'd realized it.

Tldr version: stop posting
>>
>>61337682
Confirmed for homosexual

Stop overthinking shit, literally 0 people are impressed
>>
File: image.png (982 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
982 KB, 750x1334
>>61336414
D E S T R O Y E D
>>
>>61338144

You're right that was pretty bad

>>61337510

Said basically the same thing in far less words.

It's not about the delivery, it's about the message.
>>
>>61337682
true, but people on 4chan are exactly the same
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.