[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 10
File: boc5.jpg (134 KB, 1201x957) Image search: [Google]
boc5.jpg
134 KB, 1201x957
post worst artists /mu/ likes
>>
Not true
>>
nah BoC is cool

Pavement is the least talented band that comes to mind. utterly worthless music
>>
>>61334902
The Magnetic Fields
Modest Mouse
Pavement
Brand New
Sonic Youth
My Bloody Valentine
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Animal Collective
>>
>>61335141
>>61335190
>spoonfed /mu/core opinions
Lmao PLEB lmao
>>
>>61335240
I literally just dissed a massively popular /mu/ artist in that same post

What are you doing
>>
>>61335233
>brand new
>worst
>>
>>61335233
I forgot to add
Boards of Canada is one of the best artists /mu/ likes
>>61335240
shit taste
Pavement is bad
BOC is good
>>
>>61335233
bad bate
>>
>>61335311
theyre terrible in my opinion
>>61335331
nope
>>
>>61334902

>being this retard
>>
>>61335942
>liking brotempo
>>
>>61336060
>doesn't like when people drone off other's opinions
literally never said this
>>
>>61335233
>The Jesus and Mary Chain

no
>>
literally lmaoing @ your life familia
>>
>>61336168
not me senpai
>>
File: Rage-Against-The-Machine.jpg (226 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Rage-Against-The-Machine.jpg
226 KB, 1024x768
jfc
>>
>>61336241
except /mu/ doesn't really like them
>>
>>61335233
>Brand New
yeah, sure

>Animal Collective
>Modest Mouse
i can understand disliking them so i'm not mad

>the rest
look bud go fuck yourself alright mate
>>
>>61336128
fuck off theyre just another shitty pop band
>>
weezer
>>
>>61336376
came here to post this
>>
saw a circlejerk post about Porter Robinson the other day. Some of the most generic "Future" EDM music I've ever listened to.
>>
>>61337589
theres literally just like 1 or 2 people that constantly shill it on this board
>>
Colors is by far the worst thing on the /mu/ essentials chart.

Absolute worthless irredeemable shit.
>>
Mother Fucking Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
>>61337589
honestly, as a producer, I like Porter. He's innovative. He's actually very talented, but I understand how his style could grate with some people
>>
>>61337761
how is he innovative?
>>
>>61337761
>He's innovative
this is literally what porter has shilled all his edm fans into believing
>>
>>61337689
shoulda been alaska
>>
I can't stand My Bloody Valentine
>>
BoC kicks ass.
>>
A bit off topic as they aren't bad in the least (they've actually quite good), but Unwound is still massively overrated here.
>>
>>61336241
LIGHTS OUT
>>
>>61337782
unique micro editing
plus he's pioneered styles of vocal sampling that were later used by people like Amon Tobin

I'm not a huge Porter fan but I still think he's good
>>
>>61337761
>>61337782
>>61337797
>>61337886

Anyway I've come to the conclusion that /mu/'s opinion is mostly shit. I've heard Tipper called "entry level backpambient" and KOAN Sound called "Preset-Core"

these are the types of statements that make me doubt people's understanding of music
>>
>>61337930
*opinion on EDM

Y'all are okay in some other places
>>
>>61337886
are you being as vague as possible on purpose? how is his micro editing unique? what sort of vocal sampling?
>>
>>61337976

Porter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1sZ_vwqwcE

Amon Tobin a year later:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4OKiutuzxQ
>>
>>61335233
Agreed with Brand New, not with the others.

Also Death Grips, Chance the Rapper, Run the Jewels, Weezer, CLPPING, Grimes, CHVRCHES
>>
>>61338018
also he has a pretty rad dynamic range in his songs, he transitions really effectively from very quiet sections to in-your-face walls of sound without being as un-subtle as a typical EDM drop.

Also I really shouldn't say his micro editing, it's more the articulations he gets out of his synths. A lot of his synths are simple at first glance but they are incredibly cleanly produced, there are no wasted frequencies.

Also his songs rarely follow the EDM intro->drop->A Sect. -> breakdown -> drop -> B Sect. -> Outro format
>>
>>61338119

Anyway as I mentioned, I am not a Porter fan by any stretch. I just don't think he's bad.
>>
Porter and Madeon were also definitely two of the earliest pioneers of the grand return of Disco.
>>
File: image.png (999 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
999 KB, 750x1334
>>61337689
lel u mad
>>
>>61338196
> return of disco
> a good thing
>>
>>61338266
I'd shit on you but Knife Party already did it for me
>>
>>61337689
Man I fucking love Colors ain't gonna lie
>>
>>61338287
>>61338266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrmnaAXB3WM
>>
I think there are good majority of /mu/ claims to like music they don't actually like. Just saw some guy post his toppers and had Swans albums on there that were like the most listenable. It's like they really like the cranberries but don't want to admit it so we come up with Neutral Milk Hotel and Animal Collective and Fishmans, which just sounds like any american ska band but its japanese so its cool.
>>
>>61338335
Yeah I dunno maybe I just don't like disco but that did nothing for me
>>
>>61338196
People that like porter haven't actually listened to house music it's some poppy ass shit. How do you actually dance to "EDM" -- like the whole concept of a drop? Do you just jump up and down? I feel like with good house music as new elements are added in strategically or there is some kind of break there is a natural groove that you pick up. WTF do you do at a flume concert other than take selfies?
>>
>>61338335
holy fuck that was bad. And i feel you on the "revival of disco"--a lot of people are starting to disco re-edits; but I still feel like they are on the shitty end of the house spectrum, but this Knife party sounds like some J biebs shit god fuck those white noise sweeps
>>
>>61338487

>How do you actually dance to EDM
>I feel like with good house music there is a groove

>>
>>61338512

dude. White noise sweeps are used by like literally everyone.
>>
>>61338512
the only thing that's actually bad in this song are the lyrics, which was intentional... the whole album is like a massive "fuck you" to the exact branch of the EDM community you represent lol
>>
>>61338512
also while disco and house are similar they are definitely two separate genres
>>
all this hate for Brand New :(
>>
God help me I bet you all think Deadmau5 is generic pop music
>>
>>61338715
I couldn't even bear through to hear the lyrics. Literally some faggot singing over the worst drums. Couldn't listen to it
>>
Idk BOC is my favorite band and I disagree with you OP. /mu/ never influnenced my taste for them either, and generally they are favored it seems here. What's to hate about them?
>>
>>61338639
try listening to some Omar S, some Kerri Chandler for starters young one, it's poppy enough but you will see its a tighter groove and just less shitty
>>
>>61338487
Porter is basically 2 different artists at this point.

1) The brostep/complextro guy who, along w Wolfgang Gartner, made the best of what was-- let's face it-- a pretty unimaginative genre

2) The synthy shoegaze guy from Worlds and his stuff since.

You can't deny his talent or his ear. Especially on Worlds, his understanding of dynamics, space, and even texture are outstanding. Of course his style is a bit melodramatic and Worlds is quite uneven. But if you can get past that, there's a whole lot to like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSooYPG-5Rg

He's who I think I would've been if I didn't fall into clinical depression a couple of years ago.
>>
>>61338779
okay

so who do YOU think is an innovative artist in the scene right now
>>
>>61335190
I like pavement, anon.
why don't you like pavement?
>>
File: 1445557778270.png (199 KB, 467x433) Image search: [Google]
1445557778270.png
199 KB, 467x433
>>61335233
yeah, rock music sux
>>
>>61338925
>>He's who I think I would've been if I didn't fall into clinical depression a couple of years ago.

Well I really don't feel the need to argue with someone who's delusional.

Listen to some L.I.E.S. Records, maybe someone like Terekke will help you open your ears a bit into more nuanced house/deep house
>>
>>61334902
death grips
>>
>>61334902
M83 > AnCo
>>
>>61339058
nigga, not even the same fucking guy
>>
>>61339058
and also, for like the fifth time now, Porter doesn't even make fucking house.The shit he does. It's literally Disco. They're not the same genre. God damn.
>>
>>61339058
>Ron MEMErelli's label
L.I.E.S. is alright but outsider house is doing nothing that house hadn't originally done
>>
>>61339086
Nigga please might as well be the same guy
>>
>>61339121
Lol and chopping up samples and combining them with a dancy beat is new?
>>
>>61339148
Nah, i'm not that guy believe me lol

I don't see anything special about Porter and I don't listen to EDM
>>
>>61339121
Idk where there is the surge of mainstream edm there is a resurgence of analog sound which is quite interesting.

The music from LIES is doing more than serving as background music to some spoiled kids Go Pro videos
>>
>>61339058
oh my god. listening now.
I mean thank you because you just completely invalidated your opinion but GOD DAMN
How the fuck do you even think this Terekke guy is good? Am I listening to the wrong shit? I must be because all I hear is a SHIT 80s lounge music bassline adjusted to house tempo, and badly produced versions of sounds Deadmau5 was using a full fucking five years earlier
>>
>>61339182
yeah kids are using lies tracks as background music to their skateboard videos, lol

nah, lies isn't that bad (better than LT at least)
>>
>>61339058
really this guy is so patently bad it's actually funny. the more I listen the harder I laugh

aren't you the guy that was bitching about white noise sweeps?
>>
>>61339219
Dude let me know when your clinical depression ends and you finally morph into a beautiful Porter Robinson
>>
>>61339219
update: it doesn't get better. I'm listening to more of the EP. This dude literally has 3 sounds and some pitched down vocals and that's ALL he's carrying. And they're not even well produced sounds.

Just because something is underground doesn't mean it's good man.

OH
SHIT
THERE'S SOME BACK BEAT CLAPS THAT DOUBLE UP SOMETIMES
NOBODY HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE
>>
>>61339219
>>61339255
>>61339315
ayy lmao
>>
>>61339315
Yo has your depression ended yet? Heard that if it does you will finally put time into those tracks of yours.
>>
>>61339296

I don't even like Porter lmao. I do produce, but I do sample based hip hop and downtempo. And I certainly don't blame me not blowing up on depression.
>>
wew this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRA4cp8h9hA
>>
>>61339332
I mean the fact that you have degenerated in to literally making fun of someone else in an effort to invalidate me really just means you know in your heart I'm right
>>
>>61339315
Are you the same guy that posted the knife party track I showed you Terekke because there is a release (Damn EP) that is more listenable I don't care for his self-released thing if thats what youre talking about. Sorry I have not been very specific while debating. Are you the porter dude or you an outside dude shitting on LIES. ADMX71 Coherent Abstractions is a pretty solid LIES release
>>
>>61339373
Right about what? You won't be able to convince me that Porter robinson is good electronic music I thought that was what this was about
>>
>>61339433
Damn EP is literally what I was listening to. I'm sorry to break this to you man but this guy is not good. I mean part of it can be explained away by a terrible job on the part of his engineer but he seriously does use the same 3 sounds in every song on the EP, and they are seriously not well-produced sounds.
Anyway I'm the guy that was defending Porter earlier. (Not the Porter wannabe; this guy:
>>61337886 )

Like I said, he's not my favorite artist. I don't particularly like him or his style of music. It's certainly not what I aspire to produce. But saying he's a bad musician is just frankly not true. He has incredibly well-produced (if simple) sounds, innovative samples, and unique song forms. He also uses, and I cannot stress this enough, more than three of those well-produced sounds in an EP.
>>
>>61339610
not to mention, unlike Terekke, he has more drums than one kick, one snare, one ride cymbal, one hi hat, and a wood block.
>>
actually funnily enough, rather than thinking I missed my shot at being Porter Robinson, I often joke that I hope one day I'm good enough people can tell all my tracks are an attempt to rip of circa 2012 KOAN Sound
>>
>>61339433
Yes, I am the guy who posted the Knife Party track.

You know that group Pendulum?
>>
>>61339610
>>61339635
you clearly know fuck all about dance music familia
>seriously does use the same sounds every song
yeah not everything has to be overproduced to the point where it is blatantly obvious that a kick in one song is so different from another like so much edm is today
like seriously, if you cant tell the difference between the elements in each song then you arent listening properly
house music isnt about that and never will be, its simply about the groove, soulfulness and making people feel the music, which is what he does perfectly
>not well produced
his style is lo-fi and minimalistic, it takes out all the unecessary shit and focuses the track on what house music should be about, dont you realise its supposed to sound hazy, that is literally what he is aiming for, that is a musical element he uses, i dont see how its not well produced when it does exactly what he wants it to do, "badly produced" is just some stupid buzzword youve brought in to craft you meaningless argument as to why you dont understand it
use your fucking ears next time
>>
>>61340415
you can be groovy and soulful without having shit sound design.

Also, house music isn't all about being "groovy and soulful" like do you even electro house

Also, there is a difference between "minimal" and "EQ'd horribly"

Strobe (which this guy Terekke did a very bad job trying to copy four years after the fact) is "minimal"
Damn is "EQ'd horribly"
>>
>>61340507

I mean I'm sorry but 808 state was doing house that sounded less "lo fi"

which apparently has changed definitions to mean "bad"

in the fucking late 80s
>>
>>61340507
I can think of like fifteen house artists from the 90s or earlier that have more innovative, advanced, and well developed sound design than what this fuck put out in 2013 lmao
>>
>>61340507
lmao you flop, im talking about regular house music, not electro house, thats literally what its been about since it was made
also i dont see how it is shit sound design when that is the way he intentionally chose to design it, not everything has to be polished and sound like it was made for massive bigroom/fesitval sound systems, this is designed to be played in small underground/basement clubs
different to what you are used to != bad
straight from wikipedia
"Outsider house (also referred to as outsider dance) is a genre of electronic music combining elements of house music, techno and noise. It is characterised by the use of analogue hardware, such as synthesisers and tape machines, rather than digital production techniques.[citation needed] The resulting music is often rough-sounding and "lo-fi", in contrast to the "polished cleanliness" of other contemporary electronic music genres"
also dont even compare strobe to terekke, completely different
>>
>>61340569
>>61340619
im also not the one arguing that terekke is innovative, people have been making stuff like this for a while, im just saying that its not the complete trash that you make it out to be
>>
>>61340701
look I'm getting out of the genre here but Pretty Lights somehow uses analog equipment without sounding like, you know, shit.

Just curious do you like vaporwave?

You are right that Strobe is completely different. He wasn't ripping off Strobe. He is clearly completely incapable of even trying.
>>
>>61340701
I mean I don't have a problem with unpolished music. I have a problem with lazy sound design. If you can't tell that this nigga Terekke is literally three sounds, moving the frequency knob on his overdrive around, and making a whole EP like that, there's really nothing to say.

I don't have a problem with bad music man, listen to whatever makes you happy, but don't come at a Berklee EPD / MP&E major and say "Terekke is good, Porter is shit, and you clearly know fuck all about production."

I don't even LIKE Porter. I just recognize skill. The flip side of that is I recognize shit.

Anyway frankly I truly don't care enough to try to convince you what you are listening to is trash. I have seen maybe two people in all of /mu/ that actually know something about electronic music. I stand by my assertion you have fallen in to the hipster delusion of assuming any poorly-exposed artist is automatically good. You just go on to bed feeling smug, bruv.
>>
>>61340776
once again it doesnt sound shit, thats just your opinion on what it sounds like because of the style of music you are accustomed to hearing
take someone like boards of canada for example, they sure dont sound as clean and polished as someone like deadmau5, and that is apart of their aesthetic and style, they choose to make their music that way for a certain reason, just like terekke does, and dont tell me Boards of canada are shit just because they dont make it they way you want it to sound like, because everyone on this board would disagree with you on that
and no i dont like vaporwave
>he is clearly incapable of trying
oh no im sure he most definately could, he just doesnt want to because its not his style of music, vice versa for deadmau5 producing terekke's stuff
>>
File: blurryface.png (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
blurryface.png
140 KB, 1920x1080
I don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>61340890

So like I already stated, nobody in /mu/ knows shit about EDM
That said, I'm listening to Boards of Canada now.
so far they sound reasonable. I have counted more individual synths in the first minute:30 of "Reach for the Dead" than I did in that entire damn ep y'all seem to like so much. He also has a couple different discernible snare drums as well as several variations of hi hat.

That Terekke motherfucker has none of the above. I am straight up telling you RIGHT now you are deluding yourselves.
>>
>>61341000
I already told you I have no problem with lo fi music. I think the "loudness wars" have actually done a lot of damage to artistry.

But that Terekke shit is just. Fucking. Terribad.
>>
>>61341000

BASED

dude the universe has seen fit to give me my first ever trips, just to confirm how fucking wrong you are
>>
>>61337802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuvQ14HT3Ok
>>
>>61336328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnO41-rKUsc
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 720x405
>muh textures
>muh sound design
>muh algorithms

These pretentious fucks literally let their computers do all the work. They're nothing more than glorified patch designers and programmers.
>>
>>61340885
>If you can't tell that this nigga Terekke is literally three sounds, moving the frequency knob on his overdrive around, and making a whole EP like that
you and me both know theres a lot more put into his music than that, there is literally no difference in someone like terekke crafting his leads vs someone like porter crafting his
they both have a sound in mind for it and they will go and make that sound for their music
just because it is simple doesnt mean it is lazy or bad, some of the best works of art are simple
and that is generally what underground dance music is about, it doesnt need to impress you with using 100 different synths, it needs to make you dance and enjoy the music for what it is
if you want something like that then go listen to IDM or something like that
>>
>>61340890
also
>"thats just your opinion on what it sounds like because of the style of music you are accustomed to hearing"

my nigga I am a student musician attending a n0-sh1t college of music. And I don't mean fucking DeVry.

the sheer variety of music I listen to on a regular basis would actually cause your head to explode. You think I haven't heard fucking deep house before? rlly? bruvva I listen to fucking Bizzare, Inc. and Phuture.
>>
>>61341143
ya know what? you right bruv! Master Reese only had one synth and he was definitely better than this Terekke garbage
>>
>>61341166
then i dont see why you are complaining about it being simple and lazy, when thats what a lot house has been for its existence
>>
>>61341224
I'm not complaining about it being simple, I'm complaining about it being bad
>>
>>61341166
Not that anon, but Phuture are acid house, not deep house. There is a difference.

Actually Bizarre Inc aren't deep house either. They made acid, breakbeat, tech house, techno. Never really deep house. Perhaps u aren't as knowledgable as u think
>>
>>61341247
you were literally saying before that the reason he is bad is because he " is literally three sounds, moving the frequency knob on his overdrive around, and making a whole EP like that"
which is quite the exaggeration btw
>>
>>61341257
sorry I wasn't really claiming that they were, I should have clarified that

I'm just trying to make the point I listen to shit from way back
>>
>>61341280
look

this is good minimal house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=120&v=fXrY2Zr36z0

ok?

minimal house means that you have spacing in your tracks for each of your several individually good sounds to shine, not that you use 3 synths for ~lit'rally~ a whole EP
>>
>>61341280
and look, I have listened to this EP of yours like way fucking more than I could ever possibly want to and I assure you the main sound from "Damn" and "pf pf pass" are different articulations of the EXACT. SAME. FUCKING. SYNTH.
>>
>>61341319
stop pretending you like this shit it's not 2007 anymore
>>
>>61341365
and that would, truly, be fine if it was a good synth. It's the fact that it is a completely bland, unoriginal, and badly engineered sound that makes me dislike it, not the fact that they recycled it.
>>
>>61341319
yes and it isnt supposed to sound like your track, its supposed to be lo-fi, that is literally what he is aiming for
and i dont see a reason he needs to use 10 different synths for his tracks, its about what he is doing with them that matters
>>
>>61341384
annd for the time this has an incredibly well developed reese bass as well as *dat rusty hinge screech* plus some really interesting vocal effects. interesting drums. blah blah. blah.

I'm going to bed you people are hopeless why am I even awake god
>>
Drake's lyrics have drastically improved from his old shit but his character lacks personality and he's just kind of too normal for me. In my opinion normal=boring. But prolly the most undeserving meme artists are yung lean and based god
>>
>>61341060
>posting the worst song from that ep
kill yourself
the official ranking is:
>swallow
>honey power outro
>to here knows when
>honey power
>moon song
>>
Mac Demarco, Oasis and The Strokes are absolutely disgusting
>>
>>61337886
>unique micro editing
BT was doing that in 2000
>>
DIIV
>>
File: 1449277411505.jpg (110 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1449277411505.jpg
110 KB, 1024x569
The Beach Motherfucking Boys
worst meme in years

>>61334902
probably a nine inch nails fan

>>61335233
don't forget jihad jackson
modest mouse is good though

>>61341120
bait of the year

>>61341384
this
>>
>Daft Punk
They were good but now are a bunch of assholes that only normies support, the synths are awful and the french touch is gone.
>Disclosure
They are still "underground" but the UkG is gone and their catchy tunes are lost. Last album was meh/10, they must stop collaborating with MaryJ and SamS.
>Chvrches
A Disclosure wannabe crap made for 14yo girls
>Aphex Twin
Can't into IDM since 2010, Siriusmo and ONRA can make better tunes without using over 9000 analog synths
>Koan Sound
They are fucking good (Sly Fox and Meanwhile In the future) but collaborating with wrong people can degrade your productions at shit level (Sanctuary EP)
>>
File: decimate everything.jpg (20 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
decimate everything.jpg
20 KB, 268x265
>>61343062
>artist is bad because his production is not 100% good
>>
>>61336376
This and Brand New are my choices.
>>
>>61343062
>Noisia
Band is kill because no more tunes like Groundhog, Machine gun or Fearless Funk (when they were Hustle Athletics)
>Pendulum
Rob Swire ass faggot homosexual gay butthumper fagass faggot, this faggot killed the band in 2010 when he kicked out El Hornet. Fuck you Rob Swire, also Knife Party is nothing compared to 2006-2009 Pendulum.
>>
>>61343062
>>61343453
No one on /mu/ likes Disclosure, Noisia or Pendulum desu senpai
>>
>>61338018
Akufen 10 years before Robinson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7nNF0FJ3-I

Nice going posting nothing, shithead.
>>
>>61344068
I think that pendulum are actually a really enjoyable band that doesn't take themselves too seriously

Immersion is a fantastic album that fucks around with a shit ton of subgenres
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>61335233
>>
>>61337930
>I've heard Tipper called "entry level backpambient" and KOAN Sound called "Preset-Core"
Well, they ain't wrong bruv.
>>
>>61343062
>>Can't into IDM since 2010
Syro was produced in 2007 m8
>>
Death Grips
>>
>>61337835
GORILLA RADIO
>>
>>61344134
it's interesting... but just not as gripping.
>>
>>61344834
Subjective
>>
>>61346457
Of course. Somewhere between poptimism and nihilism, there's a place for rational disagreement.
>>
>>61335190
kys
>>
Death Grips, but I can understand it sorta.

But legitimately do not understand why so many people here like Everything Everything.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.