[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Demi Lovato is not a real pop star. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1441485057748.jpg (752 KB, 2132x3200) Image search: [Google]
1441485057748.jpg
752 KB, 2132x3200
Friendly reminder that Demi Lovato is not a real pop star. She's just forced to act as one.

>inb4 she secretly started the "Poot" meme herself just to piss off the handler of "her twitter account"
>>
the only thing you reminded me of is my testosterone level
>>
out of all those disney kids she seems the most normal and least fucked up
she comes across like an actual person and not a construct, so maybe i think the same thing as you from another angle
>>
>>61320747

She has bipolar disorder and went to rehab...not sure how she seems the least fucked up
>>
>>61320641
omg is there a video of her performing in that outfit??
>>
>>61320757
she just comes across that way
they probably sent her to rehab for being normal, like they did with eminem
>>
>>61320767
from what i've observed, they probably sent her rehab to make her easier to control after her blow up with that backup dancer, who probably talked shit about some secret metal project or something she was about to start working on around that time.

She's probably legit bipolar and was a legit cutter, but the stuff about her allegedly sneaking coke into a plane seems really sketchy IMO.
>>
Post more pics faggot
>>
she look like her ass got the density if a neutron star
>>
>>61320641
wasn't this bitch banging that androgynous chick from OITNB lmao
>>
>>61320641
god you faggots are in such denial if you think shes anything other than a pleb whore
>>
>>61320641
define "real pop star". this should be good
>>
File: 1449728499273.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449728499273.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
Those thighs
>>
>>61320641
Do you like forcing shitty fucking memes like a degenerate faggot with nothing to do?

You do? Good. The first step towards being a better person is acknowledging you're a piece of shit.

Your "popstar" meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking popstar being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this.

But you know what? No. I won't stop there. Have you ever sat down and thought, "I could be productive?" Have you? If you haven't then here's a newsflash. In that time it took to create this thread you could have called that one girl that looks at you longingly and request a date. But no, you post a fucking "pop star" thread. Ever stop to think about what you could be doing if you didn't waste your life away in your parents' basement posting memes?

You could be an astronaut. You could be the CEO of a profitable company. You could be rich. Or, instead, you chose to post memes.

That said, she is bipolar. Fuck off, meme poser
>>
>>61322357
is this pasta or what?

perhaps two can tango and you can get a life too.

you bitch about one person saying stupid shit, yet you're posting on fuckin' 4chan.

perhaps you're the one who needs to get a life.
>>
File: 24.jpg (993 KB, 3307x4960) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
993 KB, 3307x4960
yeah but she's fit so who cares
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=520e0ZPd4-w
this is the true demi lovato meme
>>
>>61320641
bump
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.