[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have uploaded over 50 transcodes as FLACs to what.cd >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>have uploaded over 50 transcodes as FLACs to what.cd
>no one has called me out
nice community of "audiophiles" you got
>>
>>61312832
You've been reported to the cyber police
>>
kk
>>
File: bi.jpg (69 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
bi.jpg
69 KB, 473x600
>people still fall for the FLAC meme
>>
what.cd probably has the worst community out of any private trackers. they are super elitist about the quality of an audio file but can't for the life of them work their way around anything else. I get wanting to have good quality, but there comes a point where you really need to take into consideration the actual music.
>>
>>61312832
This is literally the most victimless crime of all time.
>>
>>61312832

>what.cd
>audiophiles
>>
>download album in flac
>convert it into 128mbps
>open it in audacity
>superimpose light crackle and white noise track over every song
>upload to what.cd as vinyl rip

>6 months later
>check comments
>"thanks man" "great quality" "nice rip"
>>
>>61313548
dont believe this one
>>
>>61312959
What the fuck are you even saying
>>
>private trackers
>to upload stolen music

who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>61313548
>128mbps
nice quality tho
>>
>>61313548
topkek
>>
What.CD is a fucking circlejerk and a cult. The staff could literally rape every single member on that site and people would still say "wow they're so generous and fair, you all should stop complaining, some people dont get this opportunity, THANK YOU STAFF!"
>>
>>61313696
i want what.cd admins to humiliate me for my poor taste and low quality audio setup before they cuck me and rape my white boy ass
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.