[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get Spotify or Apple music? Whats better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Should I get Spotify or Apple music? Whats better?
>>
>>61305696
As a 5 year spotify user, GET APPLE MUSIC
Spotify sucks dick, especially the free version.
>>
spotify premium
>>
Just use Apple Music and download all of the songs.
>>
File: 1411189425345.jpg (11 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1411189425345.jpg
11 KB, 392x243
>>61305749
>>61306323
apple marketers pls
>>
>>61306366

you like anal sex
>>
>>61305749
Spotify free sucks, Apple free doesn't exist....
So, why do you hate Spotify young sir?
>>
Spotify if you own an Android
Apple Music if you own an iPhone
Simple as that
>>
How about none just listen to music on your computer in foobar like a real man
>>
apple music, it has better reccomendations and playlists
the android app still sucks and has bugs tho
>>
>>61306323
Wait, you can download songs from apple music without buying them separately?
>>
>>61307132
This

apple music is much better in every respect except for speed... it sometimes takes like 3-4 seconds when switching playlist/albums...

it has deepcuts, inspired by, featuring, intro to , wake, rise up... all really great playlist

not to mention the activty and curator playlist... that and connect...

its really a great app, like i said the only down side is that it could be a bit faster
>>
There's no clear choice imo. I like Apple Music but I have reservations. To use on the computer you must go through iTunes and it's not as good as Spotify's app.
The mobile apps are both cumbersome in their navigation in different ways but I give the edge to Apple Music.
Apple Music still has a lot of bugs because it's brand new, even though they have done a lot of work on it. They basically bought Beats and restyled the Beats Music app, and just grafted on some javascript onto iTunes. I know it will get better in the near future though.
There's no social features Apple Music like there are in Spotify. Doesn't matter to me but it might to you.
>>
>>61307288
yeah, I love it. I have discovered more new interesting music in 3 months thanks to apple music than lastfm
>>
>>61305696
get youtube red
all 3 suck but youtube red is better
>>
kat.cr you stupid cunt
>>
lmao
>>
Spotify premium > Apple music >>> Spotify free
If you're willing to pay $10/month ($5 for student) for premium, do it. Well worth it
>>
File: 1446481889096.jpg (20 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
1446481889096.jpg
20 KB, 267x400
>>61305696
>borrowing music
>>
I'd go Apple Music, it's built in (if you have an Apple device), it has a huge music library, and gives you 3 months for free instead of one. Also, curated stations and stuff. Also, Beats1 is cool most of the time
>>
>>61307476
don't be a tard, YouPoop Red gives you nothing. Ooh, audio while the youtube app is closed? As if there aren't already apps that do that, or used to. Most of the functionality can be gotten for free, legally. It's a waste
>>
>>61307902
nah apps past ios9 can't bypass that youtube functionality. Apple Music is whats up but im about to get the spotify 3 months for 99 cents shit
>>
>>61307193
I meant just pirate it off of some downloading website.
>>
While this thread is still up, what's a good Android music player? (Poweramp trial expiered)
Has to be able to play .flac, and .m4a.
>>
>>61307472
This sounds like a hard shill desu senpai
>>
>>61308608
>desu
>senpai

Wtf? I haven't been on 4chan for a while. What's going on?
>>
>>61308642
You're a faggot desu senpai
>>
>>61307902
it comes with a premium account on google music, the only patrician streaming service, so it's actually worth it desu
>>
>>61308642
Hello
>>
>>61305696
I just an old Spotify update on my Android phone. Unlimited skips and no forced shuffle.

Version 2.1.0.903
>>
Google Play music is the best. They bought out that one app which made playlists so now they have the best radios, and you can also download the music for whenever you want to stop paying.
>>
>>61308383

Some of my friends use an app called Play Tube on iOS 9.x.x, and they say that it continues to play with the app closed if you swipe up from the bottom of the screen and press play in Control Center.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.