[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is /mu/ encyclopedia dramatica? https://encycl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How accurate is /mu/ encyclopedia dramatica?
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Mu/
>>
File: better be death grips.....png (339 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
better be death grips.....png
339 KB, 500x333
>>
when is encyclopedia dramatica anything but trash
>>
>>61306271
In 1998, Neutral Milk Hotel released the album In the Aeroplane Over the Sea. The inspiration for the content of this album came to Jeff in a series of dreams, many of them presumably wet. Jeff Mongler's creative processes were also spurred by The Diarrhea Diary of Anne Frank, the titular character of which he wishes to "save in some kind of time machine". Despite his sympathy for Anne Frank as a Holocaust victim, he seems to have no problem with wanting to fuck her brains out when he sings "one afternoon I knew I could love you/ And from above you how I sank into your soul/ Into that secret place where no one dares to go" in "King of Carrot Flowers". The lyrical content exhibits Mangum's descent into psychosis which would ultimately become the undoing of the band and is also pretty lulzy.
>>
>>61305544

It's not accurate anymore. We don't listen to obscure hipster garbage to impress, now it's about overpraising already popular pop and rap artists.
>>
>>61305544
Pretty dated to be desu
>>
i remember /mu/ before it was big.
>>
>>61305544
EU has been falling out of date overall since like 2012, at least. By this point it's basically just funny for historical reasons. A snapshot of internet culture from that era.
>>
>This absolute piece of shit was shoved out by the united asses of Radiohead squeezing their anus so hard that this turd bounced when it hit the shelves. In this desperate attempt for attention, Radiohead did what every modern band has been doing for years; making every song sound the same. In this album, we have lovely hits such as Morning Mr. Magpie, Morning Mr. Magpie, Morning Mr. Magpie and of course. Morning Mr. Magpie. Although you might find it hard to tell the difference since they all sound the same. We also see the dancing talents of Thom Yorke, whilst being tased by the guitarist Colin Greenwood. Although this album is cancerous it still doesn't compare to the one true cancer that is Pablo honey.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>61306510
>>
>>61306530
HOLY SHIT
ARE YOU ANTHONY YORKE MAGUMUMUM?
>>
Well it's accurate about neutral milk hotel being a shitty band.
>>
>it is extremely poorly moderated

I think it's moderated pretty good. Every time I shitpost I get a warning or 3 day ban.
>>
>>61307200
they don't give a shit about me when i shitpost :((((
>>
>>61306510
It always takes me back to the Funnyjunk/ebaums/something aweful forums years of the internet. Kinda weird actually to go on EU for me honestly.
>>
>>61307267
probably because its bad

my friend is also really bad at shitposting and he never gets banned. the both of you just arent funny
>>
>>61307688
that's the point tho, people who take the time to put effort in there shitpost is not a shitpost but a buttfuck
- me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.