[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about grime i found out about it 2 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: W341-qJN.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
W341-qJN.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
What do you guys think about grime i found out about it 2 months ago and now im hooked.I heard "thats not me" and i was hooked imidietely.I found out that stormzy is comming to my town in the summer so im kinda excited but mostly I listen to Jme
>>
IT'S BAIT IT'S BAIT
>>
>>61304515
BBK are entry level but a good starting point I guess
>>
Can you recommend some good grime other than bbk?
>>
>>61304627
worth looking at Bugzy Malone for a northern grime artist
>>
Ever heard ruff sqwad?
>>
nope just heard them they sound awesome thats some og shit?
>>
grime is literally "i can't act hard cause I'm from britain where I'm not even allowed to carry a knife on me"

how anyone can listen to someone with an english accent and think they sound "hard" is fucking beyond me
>>
Lol i dont listen to them cause they are hard and i dont even think they are hard Jme spits amazing bars and he doesnt even act that hard its just sounds rly good with that british accent
>>
rapping in that uk accent is annoying as fuck after a while i just want good ole american rap.
>>
>>61304830

>You can only be hard if you carry a weapon on you

Come walk about a shitty neighbourhood here saying that and see how long you last.
>>
well thats just personal preference
>>
>>61304954
>Come walk about a shitty neighbourhood here

no thanks, I'd rather not deal with muslims and other immigrants lmao you can keep them
>>
>>61304954

(same guy)

Also, note that just because carrying knives is illegal doesn't mean we don't do it.
>>
>>61304984

Where I live there aren't many muslims, but tonnes of scummy white lads.
>>
>>61304984
Amerifag? Got news for you. USA is full of immigrants and Muslims.
>>
>>61304984
They're already in America if you've paid a small amount of attention.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.