[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol guns n roses are apparently reuniting or something http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
lol guns n roses are apparently reuniting or something

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-official-web-site-updated-with-old-logo-further-fueling-reunion-rumors/
>>
Appetite for Destruction was decent desu
>>
people sitll listen to rick music? in 2015? it's a meme genre

>dude isnt dave grohl so epic and witty, he says things i agree with xD
>kurt cobain was fucking amazing he was so deep and tortured, just like me xD
>by the power of RAWK!!!!! \m/(>.<)\m/
>let's pretend to enjoy the same songs we've been listening to since the 70s xD
>we have around 1 million bands with names that start with 'The'
>arent our lyrics about drugs and girl problems so deep?? lol FUCK country and rap xD
>>
>>61298559
Nigga looks like fucking Keith Lemon, pathetic fat loser
>>
HELLO REDDIT
>>
>>61298680
yeah but on the other hand you have

>niggers
>>
/mu/ - home of the new age of wiggers
>>
>>61298680
Confirmed for insecure poptimist
>>
>>61298680
>not listening to rick music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>61298920
stfu aleks good god
>>
>>61298954
rock music is live and well man
>>
>>61298920
nobody cares about faggot trips
>>
>>61298920
you're tying waaaay too hard to be funny, liked and proving that you're just 'one of the bois XD!!'.
>>
>>61298973
When Freddy Mercury died, rock music did too
>>
>>61300020
I can get behind this time frame
>>
Appetite for Destruction is actually one of the most acclaimed albums in history - helped by Pitchfork, too.

Legitimately better than 99% of shit that gets spammed here

Use your illusions were fun hard rock albums

Late 80s early 90s Guns were a legendary force in Rock that hasn't been replaced since
>>
>>61298973
>>61300020
>>61300058
herro leddit
>>
>>61300178
Good music influenced by punk, post punk, and indie is good, it's just not rock and roll. Bad music on your local butt metal radio station is just that, influenced by bullshit hair and glam if you trace it back. I can see calling Guns n Roses one of the last great hard rock bands but holy shit were they ridiculous.
>>
>>61298559
I can understand why Axl would want this, but what the fuck do the other guys have to gain by reuniting with a washed up frontman who can't sing for shit anymore?
>>
>>61300718
Traditional rock and roll is gay as shit though. People always ask why modern rock is influenced by electronic, psychadellic, hip hop or whatever, and it's because you can't just make the bare minimum to be considered part of the genre, that's just fucking boring.
>>
>rumors
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.