[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best kick drum pedal for around 100 dollars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: TAM HP600D.jpg (20 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
TAM HP600D.jpg
20 KB, 291x400
Best kick drum pedal for around 100 dollars?
>>
>>61295780
lol youre the guy who got scammed
>>
>>61295828
I know, thanks for reminding me.
>>
more like kek pedal
>>
>>61295780
lol u got cucked by some drum shop dude
>>
Background on scam?
>>
>>61295780
Next time go to a music shop that has prices on things.

The guys I go to always do a good price and know that repeat business doesn't come from ripping customers off.
>>
>>61296681
>>61296409
>>61296225
>>61295828
Dude, I'm trying to do research on a pedal. Please focus on the topic of the thread.
>>
>>61296829
Tell about the scam and i'll help
>>
>>61297008
dis tbqh
>>
>>61297008
Well, basically we believe it wasn't a scam. I was putting together my electric drum kit, I realized it didn't have the kick pedal. So, me knowing nothing about drums, I was like huh that's weird. So, I called up my parents and I was like "um, I think it's missing a part", so my dad came over to help me search my apartment for it, he also checked the house. We looked at the instruction manual and it wasn't in the included parts, it said that it requires a separate kick pedal. So, we decided we would just take care of it the same day, my dad getting me the kick pedal because he said it was part of the complete Christmas present, so he wanted to be faithful to my Christmas wishes. He's an amazing guy. So, we went up to the music store, we wanted to get a kick pedal. The guy behind the counter didn't know if he had a pedal, but he went and looked for one and he didn't know what it was, and he looked it up online and he couldn't find it. He said that it was probably a really good deal, he offered it for 100 dollars and we were like alright, yeah it looks legit as fuck, it's made of entirely steel. So, I took it home and realized it was kinda crappy.
>>
>>61297314
Damn son, a person in a music store should know about those things.
>>
>>61297314
You sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>61297622
I am. I like music a lot though, and I'm an aspiring musician. Apparently miles davis couldn't do math or read very well.
>>
>>61295780
I don't know if it would be over budget in USD but get a DW3000. dw hardware lasts forever , and for a cheap pedal they are remarkably smooth.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.